11

"What are we planning to do anyways?"

I ask hunter while we walk down the sidewalk.

He looks up and shrugs his shoulders,

"Oh let's go to south beach," he responds lifting up his head and getting really excited.

"What are we gonna do in south beach?" I ask not trying to ruin his mood.

"We can't go clubbing we are underage, and that's weird clubbing with you."

I laugh at my own words, and hunter responds

"Too bad we're going anyways," he says smirking at me.

He takes out his phone and calls a uber. I stand on the side trying to not cringe at how I'm sneaking into a club with my stepbrother. When hunter isn't trying to get in my pants he's not as bad.

He comes back and stands beside me,

"Our uber is on its way."

But how exactly does this boy think we are gonna be able to sneak into a club.

"Hey hunter how exactly are you planning to sneak us into a club?"

I look at him and laugh, he must be insane security is on top of its game here.

But I can't imagine what would happen if my father found out we are planning to sneak into a night club.

"Don't worry babygirl you're with me nothing is gonna happen."

His words don't reassure my thoughts at all.

Our uber pulls up and we get into the car and instantly the uber driver says hello. Me and hunter both sit in the back, I put my seatbelt on because safety first.
Our uber driver takes off and drives down to south beach.

                        *  *  *

"Thank you," I say getting out of the uber while hunter pays. The uber driver drives away and there me and hunter stand in south beach.

"So what club should we go to?"

Does he expect me to know what nightclubs there are in Miami. I shrug my shoulders and he shakes his head.

He points to a club with a bright light that says,

STORY.

I nod, the only reason because I thought the club had a pretty sign. We cross the street and see that the club has a huge ass line up.

"So what's your plan now buddy?"

I say laughing because I knew this wasn't gonna work.

"Okay your gonna have to do us both a favour."

Hunter says and I tilt my head at him in confusion.

"Act like a drunk hoe and say I'm your plus one."

That's all I have to do, act like a hoe wow. It's funny how if you're a girl that wears slutty clothes, flirt with everyone, act dumb you can get through life pretty easily. Sexist much?

Anyways, I don't know if this is a good idea or if I can do that. I take a deep breathe in and try and make myself look like a slut.

I walk over to the bouncer and try my best and act like drunk me.

"Hey there you know what you should do?"

I say trying to slur my words and look at him up and down. He looks back at me up and down. Disgusting.

"You should let me into the club,"

To top it off I add a wink and flip my hair.

He laughs and unclips the velvet rope, and motions me into the club. I smile at him and grab hunters hand and say,

"My plus one,"

I pull him into the club before the bouncer can stop us.

"Wow," hunter says his eyes wide.

"You actually did it, you got us into a night club,"

he says laughing still amazed.

We walk farther untill we get to the main entrance of the club.

We both push open the doors and see flashing lights of all color. Instantly the smell of alcohol and smoke hits me. The loud music blasts through the large speakers.

I look around and look at hunter with my jaw opened. He looks at me the exact same way.

"Wow," we both say in unison.

Well this is different, but maybe it's a good type of different.

________________________________

Wowza I updated again, yeyeyeye im proud of myself.

Vote
Comment
Share this story thanks :)