3

"Katalina can you be a sweetie and bring that box inside," Christine says.

I sigh and walk over to the box and start bringing it inside. Today is the day we all move in as a "family."

I have already chose my room, it's at the end of the hall. It's also the farthest room from hunters.

I put the box with all the others and walk to my room.
I stare at the plain room and decide it would be a good idea to start emptying out my boxes.

I grab the box with all my clothes in it, and start putting them on hangers. I grab a pair of really short shorts that I got from Pacsun and put them on a hanger.

"You really should wear those shorts more often."

I turn my head towards the door and see Hunter leaning against it.

I scoff and roll my eyes and continue hanging my clothes.

"Aw babe don't be like that," he says with a frown on his face.

"Don't you understand that we are a family now," I say using my fingers to add quotations on family.

"Oh that won't stop me," he says adding a wink.

"That's considered incest dumbass," I state the obvious to him.

He laughs and puts his hands in his pocket and walks away.

After I hang my clothes I lay on my bed and decide to go downstairs and look for food.

I walk downstairs to see Ashton sitting on the couch watching spongebob.

I walk to the kitchen and open a cabinet and see a box of Oreos. I grab it and take out a few. I hold them in my hand and walk over to couch.

Out of all the Rowland's Ashton is defiantly my favourite.

"Hey Ashton," I say and give him a smile.

"Oh hey Kat," he says looking at me and giving me a smile.

"Are those Oreos!"

I get a little scared because he got so excited.

"Yea they are, do you want one?"

When I ask him he nods his head extremely fast. I laugh and hand him an Oreo.

He eats the whole thing in one bite. I was scared he was going to choke.

I get up because there's no point in sitting if he's watching tv.

I go out the front door and sit on the front lawn. I take out my earbuds and put them in.

The sound of G-Eazy plays through my ears.

Cause I'm in love with these tumblr girls, with skinny waist and drug habits. Pretty face love status, she acts as if shes the baddest.

I hum to myself and play with the grass. My many thoughts fill up my brain, and  cause me to zone out.

"Kat are you okay?" my dad asks in a concerned tone.

"Oh yea sorry I just zoned out," I say and laugh a little.

He gives me a slight nod and walks inside.

I go back inside to take a nap because I didn't have a good sleep last night.

I go up to my room and can he into my pj's and wipe my makeup off.

I hope in bed and think about random things.

Knowing me I won't be able to sleep again.

Just as I think that my eyes close shut and I fall asleep.