Touch me

At Tyler's house Already, slight smut but not all the way .
Josh's pov

      I don't know much about weed, but I have a good feeling that it's kicking in. Tyler and I were on his couch watching Family Guy, his mom was in the kitchen making dinner. She's a real sweet lady and she calls me pinkie cause of my hair, I would be upset about that if it was anyone else but it's okay for her to say it, cause she's sweet. I started to feel light all over, I felt like a feather but a heavy one. Things from the corner of my eyes were moving slightly but it wasn't scary or anything, it was just wired. I was having a good time just sitting with Tyler, sometimes if I leaned back it felt like I was gonna fall a thousand feet.
   Tyler and I were cuddled up and his arm was over my chest. I then remembered the hole reason why I ate this, it was supposed to calm me down, make me feel less tense. I turned around so that I was against Tyler's chest , he smiled and looked at me, his arm was now around my back. I did feel less tense, I didn't feel nervous, not at all. A part of me was but the high part of me was more convincing. I wanted to kiss him, he always kissed me. Usually I would be too shy to even think of kissing him but I leaned up and pressed my lips against his. I kissed Tyler on his soft lips, I even closed my eyes. I had never bin the one to kiss him unless it was on the cheek, he was the one that kissed me. The feeling was new to me but I enjoyed it so much. It felt like a rush adrenaline had shot threw me.

Tyler's pov was

   Josh kissed me, he kissed me on his own. I was surprised to say the least, it wasn't like Josh to do that. After only a minute or so of kissing we were making out. It felt so nice to make out with Josh and his perfect lips. His hands were griping my shirt now and the kiss went rough.
This wasn't like Josh, but maybe he was finally ready.
   I had already started getting really in to it until I remembered where we were, we were on my couch in the living room while my mom was in the next room, only a few feet away. Josh only pulled at my shirt more. I felt his leg slide over my hip,

"Touch me"

   Once I got over the initial shock I knew I had to take this somewhere more private. I stood up clumsily and held Josh's hand, for once he didn't look so shy, scared or nervous, I couldn't really describe how he looked at the moment. I pulled him over to my room and closed the door after us quickly. I pushed him up ageist the door and started to kiss down his neck. I had wanted this for so long, to finally touch him and kiss him places other than his cheek and lips.

"Tell me what's got you so worked up today?"

   He let out a soft moan and moved his hips slowly, I'm not going to lie, at this point I knew that something was up but I just didn't wanna think that way, I wanted to believe that Josh was finally comfortable to do this with me on his own.

I kissed Josh's neck and moved my hands to his hips. I moved my head up from Josh's neck to his face. I looked in his eyes, this was Josh but at the same time it wasn't josh.

Maybe I would regret it later but right now I knew what I had to do. I pulled away and Josh looked a little confused. I took his hand and led him to my bed.

"What's wrong Ty?"

All I wanted to do was kiss him, to make him feel good. That's all I wanted to do, but I still knew what was wrong and what was right.

"We can't do this right now"

"Why not Ty? Did I do something wrong?"

    The look on his face broke my heart, he looked Sad. I wanted to just go with it, I didn't want him to be sad and I didn't want him to think that he did something wrong.

"Joshie, are you high?"

He looked away from me. I knew the answer was yes but I wanted him to say it, if he said it out loud maybe he would understand why we couldn't.