"i think were moving kinda qwick, Tyler"

"Josh let's talk"

I looked up from my phone because he sounded kinda serious. All the things i mite have done to upset him came rushing to my head all at once and it was a very unsettling moment. Tyler came and sat next to me on the bed where i was sitting crisscrossed. I put my phone down and bit my lip nervously.

"Did i do something?"

"No babe of course not"

A small wave of relief fell over me.

"Then what's wrong?"

"I just, I've noticed that you...seem very,.. uncomfortable when i kiss you and stuff like that"

I felt my stomach fall out of my butt. I didn't know what to tell him, i don't want him to know he's rite because he'll think I'm wired. He looked like he was worried about what i would say, it made me not want to talk in fear that i would say the wrong thing. I looked down at my hands and shook my head.
I don't wanna say the wrong thing.

"Joshie? Baby you can tell me"

I bit at my lip.

"I'm not"

My voice sounded like a whisper

"Joshie you dont need to li-"

"I'm not"

He looked at me and i tried to look back at him. I felt like i was disappointing him because i knew he wanted to do stuff, but i was too much of a chicken. I felt like i was about to cry, i could feel the lump in my throat getting bigger and bigger and it felt like i was going to suffocate. Tyler put his arm around me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, not like the last time but not like the other times. I felt his hands on mine, like the claws of a lion protecting a rabbit. I didn't even notice that they were shaking. I felt his lips move against mine and so i closed my eye's because it just felt rite to do. The suffocating lump in my throat started to disappear almost instantly. Kissing Tyler's soft lips made me feel both at ease and nervous, it's such a sick mix of emotions. I moved my lips with Tyler's just a little and he kissed me more, his kiss was slow and gentle at first. Some where along the line the kiss got wet and i could feel my breathing pick up.
Why dose kissing feel so much better when our lips are wet?
I felt him move one thigh over my waist and now he was on me. I could feel his, stuff pressed against my thigh, i don't think he was hard or anything but he was big and i blushed dark, i wonder if he knew what he was doing.
His hands were running over my hips and chest like feathers, his touch felt soft yet every move felt like electricity.
His kissing only got deeper and more heated, i started to let myself get lost in the feeling. I knew i was blushing but I didn't care because i knew that his eyes were closed.
my legs shook a little but my hands were around Tyler's neck. The small breaths he let out were so hot, his hands squeezed me in all the rite places. I ran my fingers threw his hair, for the first time i didn't feel so nervous. I was too into it to be nervous, the feeling he gave me was enough to over power my anxiety, for a while at least. He started to kiss down my neck, i blushed a little but let him, it felt so good and for a second i didn't wanna stop. After a few minutes of him kissing and sucking my neck, and of him rubbing small circles on my hips, he stopped kissing me and looked down at me. I looked at him the same and at first i wasn't sure why but then i felt it.

It was me, i felt so embarrassed. I wanted to talk about going slow and then i poped a boner. I blushed dark and tried to role away from him but he was still on me. He had my hands in his and he was strong.

"Joshie?"

"P-please don't look at me"

"Do you wanna go take care of that?"

I blushed and tried not to make eye contact. I felt small tears form at the rim of my eyes. I shook my head and tried to role away again.

"Shh it's okay Josh"

I shook my head and hid my face in the sheets as best as i could.

"I'm sorry Tyler"

He was quiet for a while .

"Don't apologize, just tell me whats wrong"

"i think were moving kinda qwick, Tyler"

things were quiet again,

He didn't react the way i thought he would. He looked like he kinda understood.
He got off of me and for a second i thought he was leaving. He layed down besides me and I looked at him, he wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable joshie"

Tyler pulled me twords his chest like he dose when we cuddle. I leaned in to his chest and whiped my eye's, I calmed down and Tyler kissed my cheek. He rubbed my back and i felt better. Like i said, Tyler always knew what to do. I wanted to tell him that it's not his fault I'm a weirdo that's scared of sex, i figured that by now that was a talk for another time. I started to relax, his arms around me were so comforting. I closed my eye's and started to drift off.

"...my pretty sleeper
Your twisted mind is like snow on the road
Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder
Inside your head than the winter of dead
I will tell you I love you
But the muffs on your ears will cater your fears
My nose and feet are running as we start
To travel through snow
Together we go
Together we go.."

I loved it when Tyler sang to me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"I'm sorry Tyler"

My voice was low, almost non existent.

"For what baby?"

I didn't know what to say, i was just sorry, so sorry that i ruined the moment, and sorry that I'm weird, sorry that he can't have a normal relationship because he decided to date a weirdo. I was just sorry that he had to put up with me and all of my nonsense.

I didn't notice the warm tears running down my face till Tyler was wiping them away.

"Josh?"

I didn't say anything but Tyler took the silence as a note to continue speaking.

"I'm sorry that i made you so uncomfortable, it's not your fault Joshie I don't mind taking things slow as long as I'm with you, i won't do anything like that again unless you ask me too"

I looked up at Tyler and at that moment i knew that i really did love him. And that he loved me.

"It's not you, i just get so nervous"

His face seemed to light up and for a moment. I felt bad because he probably thought that i just didn't wanna do stuff with Him specifically.

"Everyone's nervous at first, you just gotta make sure your ready, i don't wanna rush you into anything."

I nodded my head and he kissed my four head. I'm so lucky to have Tyler. I love him.

So

How did you guys like this? Thank you to the 5 people that have read, let me know what you think please, I'll update soon , idk tell your fiends? Bye!