5 | Truth

Tamaki stared up at the desolate house before him and couldn't quite believe it

Tamaki stared up at the desolate house before him and couldn't quite believe it. His childhood friend, the one who was rich when compared to him, was now living in such a place as this. It was most certainly a far cry from the mansion she used to live in.

All her actions, and the hints she had left since she had reentered his life, became clearer in his mind and it all made sense now.

Suddenly, he heard a door open, and quickly hid behind a car; putting on his face-mask and sunglasses as he did so.

His eyes widened behind his glasses, when he saw who had exited the house. She was carrying two loads of rubbish in her arms, and then she dumped them in the bin outside the house.

So it was genuinely her! For a moment he had thought that maybe it was all a lie, maybe Aya was still the same girl since way back when.

Not that it mattered to him really - it was just hard for him to visualize.

Ever since he could remember, Aya had relied on nothing but her parents' money. Whatever she wanted they would've given it to her, and that was all he knew of her, before she left.

Leaving him behind.

Now she had returned, and the feeling of closeness he thought they both shared, once again stopped. They were drifting apart and he hated it.

Once she went back into the house, he rose from his squatting position and clenched both his fists in front of him.

Okay, I've decided! I'm going to help her.

With determination shining in his eyes, he returned to his limousine and instructed the driver to head home.