pops's mental disorders?

I believe Pops has depression and anxiety, specifically either monophobia (the fear of being alone) or separation anxiety disorder, aka SAD (when a person gets abnormally anxious after a role model, parent, trusted parental figure, or guardian leaves).

Mental illnesses are defined by several symptoms that are so extreme and hard to stop or calm it interferes with normal life. Whether it's something complusive, personality oriented, emotion oriented, or something only in mentality like delusions and hallucinations. Many commonly heard of mental illnesses or disoders include:

∙ Depression

∙ Anxiety

∙ Schizophrenia

∙ BPD (borderline personality disorder)

∙ ASD (autism spectrum disorder; formerly autism and/or asperger's)

∙ Psychosis

∙ Bipolar Depression/Bipolar Disorder

Many people have these disorders throughout the world and they should NOT be joked about, especially things like autism or mental retardation; people can't control if they want these disorders or not and you shouldn't blame them for it.

8/29/22 edit: nobody's ever mentioned it to me, but the proper term for someone who'd formerly be considered mentally retarded is "developmentally disabled" and the word is often used as a slur against autistic people + developmentally disabled people. just wanted to clear up something that could've had the potential to spread misinformation! i am autistic btw

Back to Pops.

I believe Pops has either one of the first mentioned disorders (monophobia or SAD) because when watching some episodes, I noticed that when Pops was alone and in a dangerous/confrontational situation, he gets what seems to be symptoms of anxiety.

He sweats, fidgets with his hands, and more often than not has a look of fear or "i shouldn't be here/i'm uncomfortable" type of look. The cover of this book is one of the biggest examples that I have, to the point where I have actually tracked down a clip of the episode on Youtube and studied it for a little to see his body language and to determine how he felt from what he was saying.

(pops anxious in a courtroom's bathroom stall during "Terror Tales of The Park V"; he later gets bitten by the werewolf he was meant to convict via jury and has to flee to London on an airplane because he was framed (BIG ASS reference to werewolf ...

(pops anxious in a courtroom's bathroom stall during "Terror Tales of The Park V"; he later gets bitten by the werewolf he was meant to convict via jury and has to flee to London on an airplane because he was framed (BIG ASS reference to werewolf in london; he even sings "werewolves in london" and dances after the story ends.)

You can see in the photo he is sweating (he sweats a lot omg) and the shoulders are hunched, which is body language for "I feel tense/I am wary", which is a bit how anxiety feels. What he was doing with his hands is not clear unless you look at a clip of the episode; he's moving his hands over each other (think like if someone is rubbing hand sanitizer into their hands? i tried to find the definition but i couldn't).

This photo is taken when he is alone; I suspect he went to the bathroom due to anxiety from how dangerous and explicitly guilty the werewolf is and Pops' empathy making him feel anxious about what he (werewolf guy) did to a man he ate.

The next chapters will most likely be photo oriented!