ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM. KARMA X NEKO! READER

Today was your first day in Class E, and you were excited. You had just moved from Italy to Japan. But with the excitement also came trepidation, you were a neko. You had fluffy f/c ears and tail, and big e/c eyes.

Your mother insisted that you hide your ears and tail, so along with the school uniform you wore a black beanie pinned to your hair and tucked your tail up into your shirt. On the way up the mountain you went over the information on Korosensei and fingered the knife you had been given.

Taking a deep breath, you knocked on the wooden door and went in. "Class," Korosensei said. "Meet our new student."

You smiled brightly and bowed, "Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I hope we can all be friends!"

"Glad you're joining us L/n-san, but I'm afraid hats are not allowed." The octopus attempted to grab the beanie, but his tentacle erupted.

"Please call me Y/n," you said. "And I'm afraid I can't take this hat off. I've melted down a anti-you knife and washed the hat in it so you won't be able to touch it without getting one of your pervy noodles blown up." The entire class burst out laughing at that, and Korosensei started crying.

"My tentacles aren't p-pervy noodles!" he wailed. He quickly regained his composure and pointed a 'pervy noodle' to the empty seat next to a redheaded boy with amber eyes. "You can sit by Karma."

You smiled again, then cheerfully went to your seat. Karma stuck out his hand, "The name's Karma."

"Y/n" you replied.

"Congrats on managing to hurt the octopus, so far only I've done it."

"Thanks Karma," you responded. Then you turned your attention to Korosensei's lesson. When it was time for lunch, you went outside and climbed a tree.

You nearly fell out of the tree when a smooth voice spoke from beneath you. "Nice panties, Y/n."

Your face flushed, "K-Karma!"

The redhead smirked up at you and then climbed up to sit on the same branch. "You climbed up fast for someone in a skirt."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" You glared at the boy and took a bite of a rice ball.

Karma's smirk grew, "Oh nothing, just a compliment." His eyes glanced up to your beanie and made a motion to take it off, but you moved out of the way. "Why do you always wear that?"Karma asked.

"None of your business," you said. You then jumped from the tree, carefull to keep your skirt close to your legs.

TIMESKIP TO PE BROUGHT TO YOU BY WHATEVER YOU WANT!

"Today you will be fighting against another student," Karasuma announced. To your annoyance, you were to fight Karma.

When it was your turn, you and Karma faced each other. Karma jabbed right, but you dodged easily. He kept throwing punches and you kept dodging, frustrating him.

"I'm surprised," you teased. "The great Karma Akabane not being able to hit someone in a skirt?" Karma growled, and attempted a roundhouse kick. But it missed your head and knocked the beanie to the ground.

The entire class gasped and Karma looked at you with wide eyes as your f/c ears were revealed. "Woah, Y/n...y-you're a..." Nagisa started.

You untucked your tail, "Yup, I'm a neko. And now I don't have to hide it!"

Kayano walked up to you, "Can I touch them?" she asked. You nodded, and the girl gently petted your soft ears, making you purr softly. A hard tug on your tail made you spin around and smack the person in the face. Terasaka held his cheek and you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly.

"You should know better than that Terasaka," Karma said smirking. "Cat's don't like their tails pulled."

"Sorry," you offered. The entire class walked back to the building, Kayano talking about how fluffy your ears were.

***

The end of the day came quickly, and you couldn't be happier. Your mom would be so happy that no one hated how you were a neko! You couldn't wait to tell her. As you were walking, you saw a small cafe and decided to get a treat.

You order f/d (Favorite dessert) and sat in a booth. A soft had started stroking your ears, and you purred loudly. "So I can make you purr, huh Y/n?" Your face went red as you looked up to see Karma.

"You know perfectly well that petting my ears makes me purr Karma," you told the boy as he sat across from you.

Karma smirked and quickly stole a bit of your food. "Tastes good, but I bet you taste better." He winked at you, and your face flamed red. With a red face and glowering eyes, you stood up and walked out of the room. Karma ran after you and grabbed your arm. "Sorry," he said, but his eyes told a different story.

You fought to keep a smile from your lips, but it was useless. "I can't believe you said that! You sound like Maehara!" The two of you laughed and started walking nowhere in particular.

After about five minutes of walking, you came to a cherry blossom tree and sat beneath. "Um, Y/n?" Karma asked quietly. His face was red and his amber eyes avoided yours.

"Yes?" You responded, your heart beat growing faster.

Karma gulped, then grabbed your hand and looked deep into your e/c hues. "Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

You had to stop yourself from releasing a fangirl scream, and then hugged Karma tightly. "Yes!" you shouted. WIthout hesitation, Karma grabbed your chin and kissed you.

The two of you were locked in passion, until you had to breathe. "I think I might be in love with you Y/n." Karma whispered into your ear as cherry blossomed fell over the two of you.

A/N: Sorry for the angst in the last chapter! Please make requests, comments, and votes! Stay amazing!

*Emi-Chan*