Chapter 14:My Confused Mind

Start from the beginning

"Baby don't I always put my clothes in the basket"?

"No. That's why I said it".

He chuckled. "Fine dear". He said throwing his shirt in the basket.

I pulled out my homework from my bag.

And placed Bella to the side which she didn't like cause she started screaming.

"Shhh". I told her.

Ethan came over to the bed with a new shirt on and picked Bella up. And she stopped crying.

"Ethan you can't spoil her. Then when she grows up she will act rotten".

He rolled his eyes. "This is my baby girl I'll treat her like a princess".

"Yeah and she will be a spoiled princess when she gets older".

He chuckled. "Well princess and I are going to meet this guy and see if he is a good guy".

"Keep her safe".

He just looked at me with a stupid look on his face. "Well I don't know what else I would do sweetie".

He kissed my lips and walked out of the room. And I began to do my homework.

It was like 30 minutes and I finished my homework and decided to go get Bella she probably wants to play.

When I finally got to the office the door opened up.

"K-Kam"? I said confused.

He looked at me and bowed. "Luna".

And he walked out of the office. And I looked at him while he walked away confused.

I went into the office.

"You know him"? Ethan asked holding Bella.

I nodded. "He's in my history class and we have a group project together. Is he the guy you had the meeting with"?

"Yeah and I'm still on edge about him".

I nodded. "Well then".

"Yeah when you welcome someone new into your pack you have to make sure they won't cause danger to your pack. I don't just welcome fandoms in".

I looked at him and folded my arms.

"You welcomed me in".

"Yeah but you needed help and ended up being my mate so that's a different story".

"Okay okay I understand that but I should go finish my homework. You should get Bella some milk".

"Okay baby I got you and my princess".

I walked out of the office and down the hall just to be pulled into a room.

Person had there hand over my mouth.

I elbowed the person and they groaned. I turned around.

"Kam what are you doing"?

"We need to talk Melody okay. I came to warn you".

"Warn me. About what".

"Look he is coming and he isn't happy okay. He will hurt you".

"Kam who".

"Frank okay".

I stopped and began to feel myself panic. "Kam how do you know that".

"I'm his son I've been running since you left. He will kill anyone who stands in his way".

"Son? I didn't know he had a son. Why join the pack"?

"To protect you".

This is not good not good at all. He's coming to kill me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes I left it with a cliffhanger. You guys know if you My books have many twist if you read them.

And trust me you might think you know who Frank is but you really don't know.

But comment vote and share.