23. Problems Not Solved

Start from the beginning

I watched as he paced around the edge of the bed, he tutted.

"Tsk, tsk. You know how rude it is not to talk when you are being addressed..." He said as he suddenly hit the floor on his hands and knees, looking me directly in the eye with his glowing green eyes, "...Sweetheart."

I squeeked and curled up as much as I could, only then to hear the Zeus had finally entered the room.

"Zeus! Help me!" I called, "Distract Harry!"

He must have understood what I said, as I watched his big paws run across the room, and collide with Harrys body, knocking him to the floor on his back with Zeus on top. He began licking Harrys face, keeping him in an enclosed space. I saw my chance to escape, and scrambled out from the bed and tried to make it out of the room.

Just as I was about to leave, I heard a high-pitched whistle, before feeling something warm jump into my back, holding me to the floor. I turned to find Zeus now on me, keeping me pinned to the floor on my stomach. I looked up at Harry who was laughing.

"You realise you're not the only one who he listens to?" He questioned, still wiping the drool off his face.

I facepalmed myself, making Harry laugh, before he came over to help.

"Ok, Zeus you can get off now." He said, gently pushing him off, and holding a hand out for me to get up.

"Nuh-uh. Last time to got hold off me, you ended up carrying me." I said, getting up by myself.

But before I got any furthur, I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me back into his hard chest.

"Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" He hummed in my ear, making me shudder.

He didn't need his mind reading skill to realise he had made me do that. He smirked against my ear in victory, before walking me down the hallway slowly in this same position. To say it was awkward would be correct, but I'm not complaining.

I reached behind me and tickled his sides, surprisingly making him release me. I turned to him with my mouth agape.

"You're ticklish? Seriously?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Yeah." He admitted sheepishly.

"You? The big, strong vampire?" I asked again, mocking him.

"I wouldn't mock me if I was you." He warned jockily, "I'm big and strong as you said so yourself."

"I think I can handle it." I waved him off and carried on down the path I had originally intended the first time I set off, once again, swaying my hips.

"Unless you want something to happen, I suggest you stop doing that." Harry's voice sounded from behind me making me turn to see him licking his lips, his gaze facing just where you'd expect from this perverted vampire.

"Nah, I'm good." I smirked, before turning back around.

---

I crossed the border into his room, when I felt a cold breeze. I turned around to find Harry in the same place he was before,

"Hey did you feel that?" I asked him. But I didn't get a response.

"Harry?" I cocked my head to one side, going to walk back out to see what the problem was, but I was stopped by some force infront of the door. I banged against this 'force' with my fist to no avail. I simply huffed angrily, before turning around to find just who I expected to see, Hakon.

"Hello there, babe." He smirked evilly.

"Christ, can't you just piss off for 5 minutes?" I crossed my arms angrily.

"You didn't heed my warning." His expression was suddenly replaced by a very serious one. "You should have listened when I told you the first time."

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I told him firmly, "I. Don't. Want. Your. Help."

"But you need it." He stated, before coming towards my quickly, grabbing my left wrist roughly.

"Hey! Get off me!" I struggled against his grip as he reached into his back pocket.

He pulled out a large syringe, containing black fluid. I had no idea what I was, and in the time it took me to stop moving to investigate what it was, he had jabbed it into my arm and injected it into my bloodstream.

"What was that!?" I shouted furiously, holding my wrist, examining the area.

"When you are incapable of listening to me when I ask you nicely, I have ways of making you listen to me, which are rather more, permenant." He snarled.

"You son of a bitch! Get back here!" I screamed as I clawed at the smoke as it rose from where he stood as he disappeared into the thin air once again.

I was seething, as I once again looked back down as I clutched my wrist, watching as the vessel near the area turned black.

That was when Harry walked in, still smirking and obviously unaware of what had happened mere moments before. He noticed me staring intensely down at my wrist, and came up beside me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"What happened?"