2/ Justin Foley

When your friend Kat is throwing a party

You were getting ready or Kats party wearing a leather jacket a pink shirt with a white tank top underneath and some skinny jeans and boots. It was a cool august evening and you were putting all the food out. You hear the doorbell and see about 20 people walk in.

"Kat your parent are gonna kill you!" You shouted over the music blasting.
"They won't know unless the neighbors snitch but they won't!" Kat exclaimed.
"Or unless the cops come.." kats eyes widened she turned the music down a little bit and pulled me outside with her.

"Well well well look who we have here.." kat said smirking as she turned the sprinklers on .

I turned around and saw Justin foley the cute guy that lives next door to me. They got soaked and kat just laughed the guys just looked annoyed.

"Well I'm not letting you in you're soaking wet." Kat told the boys.

As we were about to go inside Justin takes off his shirt and said "How 'bout now?"

While kat rolled her eyes I laughed causing Justin to look at me.

Kat finally let the guys in and I walked into the backyard.

I see Justin come out from the corner of my eye. He looked around and the started walking toward me. He stopped and said "Aren't you my neighbor?"
"Yeah" you stated.
"Ya know you're pretty hot"
"Yeah I know" with that you walked away only to be followed.

You thought you would watch people playing games. Justin sat right next to you and put his arm around your waist. You didn't move you just stayed he kinda had a grip around you which made you feel safe.

You had to go to the bathroom so you left he was still seated there watching the people play. A few minutes later after you were done you walked back to Justin but you got stopped by a really drunk guy named Ben.

He grabbed on to your wrist really tightly and started pushing you upstairs. You tried to get out of his grip but you couldn't. But then you felt someone behind you grab your waist as ben still had your wrist. When you turned around you saw Justin. He punched ben and when ben let go we ran.

-------------------------------------------------------sorry if it bad I was in the airport as I wrote it. I think I'm gonna start a new book. So if you want me to write about a certain person or people comment! Hope you enjoyed.
-Liv x

13 reasons why ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara