2/ Montgomery part 2

The moment when you walk into the dance and Monty sees how stunning you look

It's been a week since the whole singing incident. The spring formal was coming up and you still didn't have a date. Of course you wanted Monty to ask you but he moved on from you. You still haven't talked to him. You're scared to. He's always by his friends. The days after the video came out they were all making fun of you. A new girl by the name of Hannah Baker showed up. She helped you through most of it.

We decided since we both didn't have dates we would go together. As best friends. We always hung out everyday after school we would go to Monet's and get hot chocolates and talk about our day or what has been going on. Today instead of going to Monet's we needed to find dresses. So we went to this one bridal store that sold all types of prom, homecoming and wedding dresses. We went to the homecoming section. She found a very pretty dress it was purple and lace and she bought purple heels(the same as in the show).On the other hand I chose a nice light pink dress with pink heels(Betty's dress in Riverdale).

The next day was Friday, the spring formal. The school day went like a breeze. Hannah and I rode home in Tony's car and got ready at my house. When it turned 6:45 we did final touch ups. The dance started at 7:00. We got to the dance at 7:20. When we walked in I looked around the dance floor and saw Monty all over his date. When we made eye-contact I looked away and found Jeff standing right in front of me. So I talked to Jeff and then he went to get lunch for us.

"Hey, y/n" said Justin Foley.
"Justin" you said.
"How's it going?" asked Justin.
"I guess you could say it's going"
"Well that's great!" he said.

When I didn't answer he broke the silence and asked me to dance. A slow song turned on "The Night We Met". Justin and I danced and talked I looked to my left and saw Monty giving Justin  the death stare. All the sudden when I turned back to face Justin are lips were together. I didn't pull away it was nice. When we stopped we both looked at each other. Then I rested my head in his shoulder. And we danced.

-------------------------------------------------------Okay look I get it you guys wanted Monty but I mean I gave you Monty and a little bit of Justin. Lol. I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for 5k reads! I don't know how to thank you guys! I am surprised that you guys like my stories and I'm sorry I don't post everyday. I only have 3 more days left of school. Then over the summer I will be probably starting a new book. So let me know what type of book you want or who you want it to be about just dm me or I will read in the comment section! I'm probably not going to finish this book anytime soon so be prepared for a whole lot more chapters/imagines. Love you guys thanks so much!