1/ Montgomery

When you speak up for Monty and you aren't that close

"We're suspending you for a week" Mr. Porter claimed.
"And as for you Alex you're lucky you're getting a warning."

"Mr. Porter that's not fair" you stated.
"How is it not Ms. y/l/n."
"You're letting Alex off with a warning and suspending Monty."
Monty looks up at you when you take his side to things. He never knew that someone could like him. He thought he was a screw up. But you proved he wasn't. Monty got let off with a warning too.

"Hey y/n wait!" Monty yelled in the hall.

You stopped turned around. When you turned around you came face to face with Monty a few inches apart. He pulled you into a hug. You were confused yet hugged back. You felt safe. When you let go he did too. He said thanks and went back to his group of friends. They all looked at you and then went back to talking. The next day you went to school. You showed up and Clay was waiting for you. He stood still when you walked in. You were confused and asked him what was wrong.

All the sudden you look at the tv screens and see a video of you singing. You try to find your phone but you remembered you left it on the table during the meeting. As you look around you see everyone staring at you. Then your worst nightmare comes down the hall. Bryce's group. They all look at the tv screens and then you see Monty. He looked confused next thing you know you were being pulled out the door by clay.

"I'm sorry" I heard a familiar voice say.
I turned around and saw Monty.

"You did this?" You yelled.
" I mean I didn't the guys did before we hugged I was trying to give you your phone back but I got caught up in the moment"
"I'm sorry Monty but I have to go."
"Please let's talk about this"
"Goodbye Monty"
Next thing you know a car pulled up. It was tony. You hopped in and he took you to your spot on the mountains.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is really bad. But I wanted to say thanks for 2k reads! This is so amazing I'm sorry I haven't been active school is almost over and I have finals and tons of homework but I will try to stay active!!