You're Invited

Did you guys know that Rich's Squip is Dark Kermit canonically? Cuz I do but quite frankly I don't care, Rich's Squip is a girl in this. Oh and this is a bit messy but I felt bad because I hadn't posted like I wanted to yesterday.

"Do you not know Lemonade Crunchy Ice?" I asked incredulously. Rich made a face as he shook his head, his blonde hair bobbing up and down while covering his red streak slightly.

I know Lemonade Crunchy Ice.

I wasn't talking to you though, was I?

I'm just saying.

I scoffed at the boy while smiling slightly and went back to finding a hairstyle to do on him. Rich watched me expectantly before letting the words on the tip of his tongue out into the open air, prepared to be subject to my criticism. "Are you gonna teach me?"

"What do you mean?" I blinked, confused.

Rich looked at me with a dumbfounded look, "What was the point of bringing up the game if you weren't going to teach."

The point was to test your knowledge you-

Bax.

Just saying.

"There was no exact point," I shrugged, settling on a nice curly hair style. "It was just a means of making conversation."

He sat quietly, observing me with a hand on his chin as I moved to get a curling wand from his bathroom. The thing about Rich was I could tell his intents when he looked at someone. He wasn't so good at hiding his emotions, which meant I knew he had felt romantic feeling towards Jake. But Jake was probably too dense to see that.

"You're very smart, did you know that?" Rich commented kindly. I smiled at him, but was interrupted as my mouth moved against my will.

A snort escaped my lips before I spoke, "I bet you tell all the ladies that."

The boy turned red and grew silent, I had a shocked look in my face that was truly and utterly done with Bax and his shenanigans. "I apologize, I wasn't thinking, I'm very sorry."

"No, it's just, I thought it was obvious after that whole Jake thing that I liked guys, too," he waved a hand in dismissal.

What is wrong with you today?

There's nothing wrong, I'm fine. How are you today?

I am not in the mood for this, get out of my head before I do something you'll hate.

I'd love to see you try.

Fine, if you don't believe me, just wait and see.

Isn't that a book- I heard his voice echo in my head before being disconnected completely.

Bax stood in the room with disheveled hair, no shirt on accompanied by pajama pants and a confused look. Rich and I turned to each other, him confused and I weary of his upcoming reaction.

"You have a Squip, too?" Rich asked, eyes focused on Bax. The muscled blond boy glanced at me with a look that screamed 'What is happening?' I just shrugged in reply.

The shorter blond took in our surprised expressions before speaking, "Oh, yes I'm sorry about that. My Squip, Juliet, she told me that you had one and that you were just following orders when you made that comment about all of the ladies and I know this is probably rude but I was just curious and it's amazing how I can see your Squip but you can't see mine-"

"You're rambling, kid," Bax cut off Rich gently. Well, at least as gentle as he was capable of.

Bax sat next to me, barely an inch apart and glaring at poor Rich in a possessive manner. But Rich didn't seem to mind as he grew silent for a second.

What's going on?

Trust me, I don't know. I think his Squip is talking to him now, though.

Weird.

"Are you okay?" I asked reaching out to place a hand on his knee but getting eyes that spat venom in a glare from Bax.

Rich shook out of his silent state before nodding, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to come to the Halloween party that Jake is thinking of throwing."

Take that offer now, its the only time you're gonna get it.

"Umm, okay," I replied happily. Rich's smile grew and I watched as Bax rolled his eyes then disappeared.

I'm serious, what is up with him today?