Exposition

Welcome back, you meet us in the cart on the way to London. Cramped, a bit cold and really wanting to get out. Luckily arriving soon.

As i step out, i hold the door open for Ciel who was complaining about who knows what, probably something about other rich privileges, I've stopped listening to him a long time ago. I cant hand to hear about him complain about how he cannot get his sweets before dinner one more time or how his tea isn't particularly what he wanted, I may blow.

I stay on my guard as i sense two and a half people in there, a lady, a male and a reaper. Although Sebastian wasn't reacting, or if he was, he doesn't show it all, the man literally is like a brick wall. Though, I'm just going to assume They must know the people in there then.

As we go in, Sebastian is trying to cheer Ciel up with the aspect that he wouldn't have to deal with the other servants. Are they really that bad? they didn't seem that incompetent, they've very deadly at least, how bad could they be at simple chores?

I thought I was ready for the worse when I went into the place, but this caused my heart skip a beat when i look into the next room, by god... It looked like a tornado ran through this place. In the middle of the mess lay three people searching for tea. A sense of familiarity washes over me at the sight of them. Although one more than the other.

"Madam Red?! Lau?! What are you doing here!?" Yelled Ciel

"Is that who i think it is?" I question under my breath as i look at the Chinese man, "yep, it is, same old clothing as usual." I confirm to myself as I hear ciel call out his name.

"I've come to see my lovely Nephew, who told me he was making his way to london." Madam Red says as she puts down the book that she was holding.

"Why hello earl, I heard rumors that something of interest was afoot." Says Lau who In turn puts down a vase he was Holding.

Sebastian smiles as he comes forwards, " we apologise for not being able to greet our honorable guest. I will have elevenses ready momentarily, so please wait." He bows, then walks past me, whispering for me to pick up the room. I give him a lazy two finger salute and started to pick things up, placing them where i think they went. minding my own business the entire time and memorizing the layout. Getting finished faster than what i thought, i go stand by Ciel, who I suppose, was making small talk With Madam Red and Lau.

"So Lord earl, I see you have a new servant." Lau points out and madam red perks up like she just remembered something.

"Yes, when did you acquire him?" Madam Red asks, looking at me smiling, she has the same color of hair as mine

" i got him just yesterday." Ciel says and the three of them sat in shock.

Why do they say my presents like Im a dog? for Christs sakes I'm a human to here, not some piece of property! I'm starting to get annoyed being reference as an object or a pet than an actual person, its been a day man, a day.

"You trust him so soon, my Earl, you've become soft." Lau laughs

"Not in the slightest," ciel fires back, "i have the tightest leash around this one." he smirks and i roll my eyes, slightly wanting to punch him, no, I wanted to punch him. I clench my fists at my side as I force a smile on my face,

"Ciel, may i speak freely?" I ask Ciel, almost through gritted teeth;but I stop myself. He nods a yes, "Please allow me to properly introduce myself. Im Ciel's new Knight, shima. No last name to be seen, no more a middle name to follow, I am Officially 20 years old since a week and a day ago." I began before going straight to the major elephant in the room of my past is, "I was once the infamous Stealer known as the 'Demon Of The Night, But now i live to serve Ciel because honestly being in jail Is not the place I would like to be right now and i rather keep my head." I say truthfully, nothing in there was a lie.