Omega And Apha

End of Book 1

Not all endings are final...
Some may just be a doorway to a new beginning.

We just have to wait and see to find out.

»»●««

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support!

To:

acceptyourflaws

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for always, reading/voting/leaving comments and appreciating BOOK 1 of
"200 Days of Poetry",
from beginning till end.
Hopefully I'll see you on the next book as well.
Again, thank you so much!
💪💕🙆🙇

Special Thanks to:

mikevinzdavid

»»●««

Thanks for trying out this book and actually liking it.
Thanks a lot!
🙋

AK6007 goldndiamonds JoyInDeath Catalline
acussed
BookLoveSucks

I will update this page for those I haven't yet mentioned and also (again) I'll edit this whole book.

I have revised it by actually removing some entries and replacing them with new ones.

Some I have chosen to put instead on BOOK 2.
So, please guys.. Check it out!

By the way, since I have finished BOOK 1: Shadows Underneath Rays of light.

I will mark "200 Days of Poetry" as "Completed" but I'll edit all of the published parts.

I'll look for errors, and I'd probably edit this, 3 times (or more) to make sure that there aren't any errors left and all entries should flow like waterfalls.

PS. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

»»●««

Thanks once again.
To GOD be all the Glory!

»»»●«««

————————————

As a seed drops— it dies as it gets buried on the ground,
but from itsprouts a new life.

»»»●«««

I would like to introduce:
Book 2
Of
"200 Days Of Poetry"

»»●««

This Book consists of random poems.

Random poems they say is like a Box of assorted sweets— you'll never know what you're going to get.

So, I suggest to please have a look inside. I promise that although it's on the same book, poems here are slightly different than, BOOK 1: Shadows underneath rays of light.

»»»●«««

Happy reading and May God Bless you all,
Always!
😍📖😘