Chapter Eleven

It was a panicky Saturday for me. 

My heart started beating faster as the line slowly shortened. I wanted to back out. But Dad insisted, and I had no choice but to. My immune system wasn't really as strong. 

"Aish, Aya, you're really scared?" Namjoon, who was in front of me looked over his shoulder. Here's a thing: I was a coward. I was scared of needles, of heights, of the dark.. I can't name it all. 

"Well, compared to Hoseok.." Eri, who was already done with her vaccine, tapped her foot, staring at Hoseok who was telling the nurse to do it right away. "She's pretty good. You'll do good, Ayumi." she patted my head. 

I tried not to think about it. Soon, it was already my turn. I darted my gaze away from the needle as the nurse gently grabbed my arm. Jimin made his way in front of me and smiled, "Just take a deep breath!" 

"Take it as goodluck for your exam," he comforted. 

"Exam?" Namjoon cocked an eyebrow. But right now, that didn't matter. I didn't bother listening to them. I closed my eyes shut, and I hear Eri chuckle softly. 

"For La Harpe University!" I took a deep breath, and the needle sunk into my arm. After a few seconds, the nurse wiped my arm with the cotton and securely placed it at the said part.

"Woah, really?" Hoseok gasped, making his way over to me. Luckily, the vaccine didn't hurt as much anymore. Though my arm was a bit numb, it was okay. "La Harpe, as in the school of performing arts in Seoul?" 

"What else?" Eri smiled widely. "Wether or not you'll pass the exam - though I'm sure you will, you still have a huge chance of getting a scholarship if you show them your dance moves, Ayumi!" 

"But why are you taking the test so early?" Namjoon said, right after his turn. "I mean, you're not a senior yet." 

I pulled out my phone. 

'My father wants me to take a test very much ahead for some reason.' 

"Odd." Jimin replied. Turns out, we were the last batch. A teacher made her way to the front with a mic in her hands. 

"Now, juniors and seniors, please spread the word for all the other students that are not here." she cleared her throat. "There will be an oath taking ceremony for the said batches next month. The exact date will be announced soon. Thank you." 

"Agh, I don't like the oath taking ceremonies." Eri complained. 

"What about it?" Jimin questioned. Since we were both juniors, we had no idea. The three were already seniors. But I think it's going to be fun! 

"You don't like school in general," Namjoon pointed out to his twin. "Anyways, it's really just a meeting of some sort. Like.. a recollection, about leadership. For the seniors and juniors. I enjoy it, actually." 

"Well, it's okay." Hoseok shrugged. "Not much fun, but okay." 

Soon, we parted ways, as the only reason we were here was for the vaccine anyways. I decided to stroll around school, more specifically the 3rd floor, as I enjoyed doing that. You probably noticed it by now. 

Since it always comforted me whenever I did, I decided to go inside the music room. Slowly, I pushed the door open and poked my head inside. My eyes slowly widened at the sight of Yoongi's back turned to me. 

I got worked up and quickly made my way over to him. Was he still breathing?! 

... He was sleeping. 

Why was he sleeping here? 

Though.. he looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him up. Slyly, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and took a photo. I giggled and continued to stare at him. It felt creepy, but... he just looked so angelic.