↣ End

I'll clarify it here cause I didn't really say it clearly but the medicine they were injecting in her wasn't to make her feel better but to make her body stop fighting and for things to be 'easier' for her, basically her case was extremely severe that they were caught between two stools-- were they just going to let her suffer any longer, or were they going to put her at rest? One of the most painful things is that they never got to say goodbye..

I don't think all of you expected such an ending.

But hey.. their story was beautiful.

ALSO the dream Ayumi had was the future they could've had— a strong relationship, with lots of support and trust. They really are meant for each orher.

Their relationship had a lot of trust - and they obviously loved each other by a lot. Though they were polar opposites, it still worked. They experienced a lot of things you wouldn't even expect..

Ayumi's character was different. I thought writing a mute character was going to be incredibly difficult, but I managed to cope with it.

I guess Yoongi deserved a happy ending; maybe not just in this one.

If I had to be honest, out of all of the members and their partner.. Yoongi and Ayumi are different. And if I break it up to you, they are the most meant to be.

And for all of you who didn't get the ending  with Yoongi meeting another girl; that's not a girl he will end up with. Let's just say every book is connected.

And let me tell you, no one will stop me from shipping #AYUNGI. I enjoyed writing so much, and to be honest, I wish that I've made it longer. I suddenly became upset with it being so short.

Thank you so, so much for baring with me and this story. I really hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Though this was their fate, promise me you won't stop shipping them!

WHAT is your favourite #AYUNGI moment?

comment your overall review of ALTRUISTIC here!

Keep on sailing the ship, and never forget the memorable, heartwarming, and original story of Moon Lyn Ayumi - Altruistic.