A True Hero Never Reveals His Identity

(Third's Pov)

  Kick-Ass had strap Devil Chick in the front of him and his was driving between buildings on his jet pack. Devil Chick showed him to the roof top to land. They found it seeing Hit Girl waiting.

  They started to land and made it on their feet. Kick-Ass unhooked Devil Chick. Hit Girl walked up to her and hugged her. "Are you okay?" Devil Chick nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay."

    Kick-Ass unhooked the jet pack from himself and put it down, facing Hit Girl and Devil Chick.

  "Thanks, Kick-Ass." Hit Girl said. "Our daddy,.." Devil Chick wrapped her arm around Hit girl and looked at him. "..he would have been proud of us." Devil Chick finished for him

  He smiled and looked down. He reached under his chin and started to take off his mask. He smiled at them. "Dave. Dave Lizewski." he put his hand out. The girls looked at him. "We know that, dumbass." Hit Girl said. 

  The girls chuckled. Hit Girl started to take her wig off and mask. "Mindy. Mindy Macready." Dave smiled and then looked at Devil Chick.

  She smiled at Dave. "Seems you didn't figure out who I was." she said. Dave smiled and shook his head no. Devil Chick looked down at Mindy. "Mindy, why don't you go ahead. I'll meet you back at the apartment, okay?" Mindy nodded and to the jet pack, before walking out.

  Devil Chick and Dave looked at each other. "You're not gonna tell me, are you? Who you really are." Devil Chick crossed her arms. "A true hero never reveals his identity." she said.

  Dave was about to protest. "But.." Devil Chick cut him off and walked up to him, closer. "I think it's the best time to tell you the truth. Since I promise I would tell you.."

  Dave was confuse and Devil Chick sighed. 

  She started to slowly take off her wig and masked and revealing herself as Y/N.

  (Dave's Pov)

  Holy Shit! Y/N is Devil Chick!? No wonder she knew me.

  "Y/N?! You're Devil Chick?" I asked getting up to her. She looked up at me and nodded

  "W-Why didn't you tell me before?" 

  "Because so many things were happening and I didn't want to tell you yet. And plus, I didn't know how you would react after the first night we kissed." she explained to me. She didn't know I felt about her.

  (Y/N's Pov)

  I looked at Dave before looking down. "Now you probably think of me as some shitty girlfriend." I said. 

  I felt Dave lift up my face. "No. I understand. Sometimes,...things are just meant to be kept a secret for sometimes. Especially when it comes to something this intense."

  Obviously, Dave understood. I smiled and he smiled back at me. I wrapped my arms around his next and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're mouth is a little jacked up." he told me.

  I giggled. "You look worst." Dave laughed with me before pressing his lips against mine.

  I kissed back and held him tighter. 

  (Third's Pov)

  Dave and Y/N kept kissing until Y/N parted away, grabbing her hair and mask. She held Dave's hand, pulling him along.

  "Let's go." she said. Dave was confuse. "Go where?" he asked. "To your place." Y/N said still walking.

  "But my Dad's not home yet." Y/N smirked looking at him. "I know."

  Dave started to get the idea and started running with Y/N to his place.

 --Timeskip Dave's room--

  (Third's Pov)

  Dave and Y/N came in Dave's room and they were kissing hungrily. Dave closed the door before they fell on the bed. They hurried take off their clothes and Dave reached for the condom.

  He put it on his hard on dick, and then started entering her. The two groaned and moaned at the tightness. Dave started to thrust inside her and Y/N moaned out. "Oh...oh yeah,..Dave.."

  Y/N rolled over and started riding on top of Dave. Dave sat up and thrust inside of her. They kept moaning loud and went faster. "Oh shit...oh holy shit..Y/N.." Dave looked up at her and she looked back at him. 

  She licked her lips before kissing him. Dave kissed back and held tight of her ass, thrusting hard. "Oh, Dave. Yeah...make me come.." "Oh yeah,...oh baby." Dave groaned before kissing her hard.

  Y/N was riding hard until she tilted her head back. "Oh...I'm coming..I'm coming Dave!" she moaned out loud. "Me too, baby...oh, me too!" "Oh god!" Y/N moaned out.

  Dave thrust up more. "oh shit!...Oh fuck!!...Y/N!!" "DAVE!!..Oh fuck!!" The two superheros climaxed together and breathed heavy against each other's lips.

  Dave and Y/N looked at each together before smiling and kissing each other. They laid down on Dave's bad, enjoying each other as a new couple

  --Timeskip Outside the school--

  (Third's Pov)

  Marcus became Mindy's and Y/N's new guardian. He drove up to the school and fist bump Y/N and Mindy in the car. Mindy was new at the high school and Y/N promised to watch over her. And Dave too, if Y/N wasn't around.

  The two girls walked up to the doors. "Hey girls." they were stopped by two boys at the door. One had long ginger had and the other one was tall and bald. The long hair one put his hand out. Y/N and Mindy came up smiling. "Hi, I'm Mindy. I'm new." "And I'm her sister Y/N."

  Mindy put her hand out but the guy didn't accept. "Lunch money." he said, putting up a fist. The other one looked at Y/N. "And you, give us your panties." he smirked. 

  Y/N and Mindy looked at each before smirking, and looking back at the boys; cracking their knuckles

  The sound of punching, kicking, and boys groaning and pain came in the air.

  --Timeskip Comic Store--

  Dave and Y/n were making out on one side of the table and Marty and Katie's friend were making out on the other side. In front of the table, Todd watched them before reading his comic book

  --Timeskip D'Aminco's new office--

  Chris turned in his new super villain costume. "Watch out, Devil Chick. 'Cause here I come.." He put of his mask before raising his gun and....

...THE END 

Devil Chick ~A Kick Ass Story: Dave x Reader~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें