The Comeback

--Timeskip Back at D'Aminco's apartment--

  (Third's Pov)

  There was three guys on the next floor, by the elevator. Two of them in a chair and one walking around. They all expected nothing to happen.

  Then the elevator rang a small bell and the doors open. Revealing Hit Girl and Devil Chick in there full costume and there purple and blue wigs.

  The man walking, turned around to see who was in the elevator but was cut off surprised as Hit Girl threw a knife at his throat, that was hooked to the of a chain.

  The other two men, came up from there seat, and was about to pull out there gone. Devil Chick pulled out her samurai swords and scratched the one on her right. Then running to the other one. He threw a punch, but Devil Chick knelt down, sliding between his legs. 

  Then hopping back up, stabbing through his throat from the back. Then withdrawing her sword back. She saw the other one get up and Hit Girl quickly threw her knife again, through his wrist and tangling him up with the string. Having the end of his gun under his chin

  Hit Girl came up behind him, pulling the string again, making him pull the trigger, and shoot himself.

  --Timeskip Break room--

  (Third's Pov)

  All the guards turned there head to the sudden noise of gun fire.

  "Did you hear that?" one of them said.

  --Timeskip D'Aminco's office--

  (Third's Pov)

  The main guard heard gunfire and pulled out his guard. "Holy Shit." he yelled whispered.

  Frank and Chris heard it and ducked down, walking over behind Frank's desk. The main guard stayed behind the door, trying to listen to what's happening.

  "Take cover, please." the guard said to Frank and Chris.

  They were already behind the desk, and Frank pulled out his own gun from his desk. He pointed at the door, be ready. Chris just stayed behind, looking at the door.

  The guard 'shh' them, looking back at the door.

  --Timeskip Back outside of the elevator--

  (Third's Pov)

  The guards from the break room came out, and looked across from the hall, where the elevator was. They saw their buddy guards killed and pulled out their guns, aiming them.  They all slowly walked out ready to fire at anything

  Hit Girl and Chick were behind the silver podium, pull out their two handguns, in each hand. 

  The guards were spreading out in the hall as they walked slowly in the room, with the dead bodies. They were all trying to see who was out there.

  There was one nervous guard in the back, aiming his gun, shaking 

  Hit Girl and Devil Chick looked at their sides hearing footsteps coming in. 

  The were men spread out in the hall, evenly. They were all waiting for the perpetrators to come out.

  Hit Girl and Devil looked out before looking at each  "Cover me." Devil Chick said to her sister. They both nodded being ready, to go out and looked back out. 

  They then came out on each side shooting at the same man in the middle. Devil Chick walked out with Hit Girl beside. The shot men on each side, before they got in the hall. Devil Chick ducked down as Hit Girl hopped scotch over and reflected off the wall and kicking a man down.