Devil Child ~A Kick Ass Story~

Name: (Y/FN) (Y/LN)

Age: (Y/A)

Birthday: (Y/BD)

(Y/N's Pov)

It's been three years now that Damon and Mindy Macready took me in as a daughter and a sister. My parents went away. Or should I said, abandoned me and went to Las Vegas for a 'new life' they said. They never wanted to me from the beginning, but at least Damon and Mindy accepted me. But now its been three years, and I'm actually going to school. Three damn years. But during those years, were refreshing in my martial arts skills, practicing with guns and swords, and my gymnastic ski[ls. I became the best fucking fighting machine, anyone has seen. Well, me ans Mindy, of course. But I felt stronger than before. It was all thanks to dad. He said after he would show Mindy and I something cool.

"Well, I ain't gettin any younger...." I mumbled as I walk down the hall, trying to find my new locker. I checked the number and saw it said number 3457. I looked to see a 3375 and a 3367. Obviously, I was getting fucking no where. I saw a guy with short dark brown curly hair ans he was talking to his nerd friends. They looked smart so maybe they could help.

I sighed. "Well,..there's no other options." I mumbled before walking up behind the curly hair guy. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Umm, excuse me.." He turned to me and smiled. "Hi." "Hi. Do you know where locker 3457 is? I'm..uhh...kind of new.." The boy took the paper and nodded at me. "Yeah, its right next to mine, actually." he said.

"Great." He led me to it. "Thanks.." I said before putting my combination in and opening my locker, putting some of my books in. As I closed it, I saw the boy still standing there.

"D-Dave Lizewski." he stuttered to me. He put his hand out but also dropped his comic books on the floor. "Oh, let me help you with that.." I said before bending down and helping him pick them up. He gathered them up. "T-Thanks.." I nodded. "No problem. I'm (Y/N), by the way. (F/N) (L/N).

Dave nodded and we both stood up. I could've sworn he was blushing at me. Then we both heard his friend call him over and he backed away. "See ya later!" she called out to me, as he backed out to me. I waved to him and chuckled.

"Boys and their hormones.." I said before teasing to class.

I went to English class where this teacher was showing all of her cleavage. My god. And how old was she? That's...kind of disgusting. Even some of the guys are getting turned on by her. I saw her talking about some lame topics. Topics that I already know and learned from home. I just put my headphones in and played my music.

I finished all my classes and went to my locker, getting my stuff. "Hey, Y/N.." I saw Dave walk up to me. I turned after closing my locker. "Hey, Dave..." "So, how was your first day?" he asked me. "It was fine, actually.." I saw Dave smile at me and then walked up closer. "Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go.."

"Hey Dave!" We turned our heads to see his friends run up to him. "You wanna head to the comic-store now?"

Dave looked at me. "You know what, you go ahead. I'm walking home, anyway.." I said, putting a strap over my shoulder. I blew a piece of hair out of my face and started walking out the door.

Dave followed me out "Are you sure?" he asked me. I nodded. "Yup. Besides, my dad...said that he had something planned for me and my sister."

I walked down the steps. "Thanks for asking!" i called before walking home

Once I got there, dad and Mindy were waiting for me outside of the door. We all set off to an empty parking lot.

"Daddy, I'm scared.."

"Now c'mon, Mindy. Be a big girl now. There's nothin' to be afraid about." he said

We both pull back to take in Damon's full towering height. What can I say, we were short. Well, Mindy was the shortest. In his hand was a GUN. A loaded magazine.

"Is it gonna hurt bad?" i asked

"Only for a second." Mindy and I pouted.

"A handgun bullet goes more than...?" he asked both of us. And obviously, we knew the answer.

"700 miles an hour." we both answer.

He nodded at us. "700 miles an hour, so at close range like this, the force is gonna take you right off your feet, for sure. But it's really no painful than a punch in the chest. Okay?" Damon said to us

"Yeah, but, we both hate getting punches in the chest." Mindy said and i nodded in agreement.

"You're gonna be fine, baby dolls." he said

Before we can protest or say anything else, he releases the slide, takes the safety off, aims the gun at us, and send two rounds to us

Before we can protest or say anything else, he releases the slide, takes the safety off, aims the gun at us, and send two rounds to us. Mindy flew off first then me. What a blast