Payback Is Mother...

--Timeskip Back at D'Aminco's office--

  (Third's Pov)

  The main guard came through the door and Chris and Frank were surprised, seeing it was him. Thinking it was either Hit Girl or Devil Chick

  "It's only me boss." the guard said to Frank. "How many are there?" Frank asked. "Two girls, sir. An older one and young one."

  Chris and Frank looked at each other, knowing the older one was Devil Chick. "But don't worry. Everything is under control." the guard said to them 

  --Timeskip Back Outside--

  (Third's Pov)

  The two men started shooting at the counter. Devil Chick and Hit Girl started moving to the other side, behind the counter. Devil Chick covered Hit Girl down to the ground, as they kept shooting

  --Timeskip D'Aminco's office--

  (Third's Pov)

  The main guard walked in slowly. Chris and Frank slowly got up, watching him, as he walked towards the Bazooka. The main guard started to lift it up and grabbing it.

  Chris looked at him, surprised. "Under control? You're grabbing a fucking bazooka, you dumbass." Chris said to the guard. The guard looked at him before looking at Frank. 

  "Sir?" Chris looked at Frank and Frank nodded. "Do it. But also grab the older girl, when you're finished." Chris looked at his dad before looking at the guard. 

  The guard looked at Frank and nodded, before slowly walking back towards the door. And heading out back out.

  Chris and Frank got down behind the desk again. 

  --Timeskip Back Outside--

  (Third's Pov)

  The men kept shooting at the counter and Hit Girl and Devil Chick tried to take cover. Devil open the cabinet of the counter and looked at Hit Girl. "In here." Hit Girl went inside first before Devil Chick, and she shut the door back.

  The guards stopped shooting and the main guard came out with the bazooka in his hand. He started to walk out. "I always wanted to say this." he said, before going out. Devil Chick and Hit Girl moved things aside, seeing through the bullet hole.

  They saw the man guard holding the bazooka. "Say hello to my little friend!" he raised the bazooka up to his shoulder as the guards still pointed there guns. He switched the bazooka on fire and the girl's eyes went wide.

  They then heard something out from the window and look through another bullet hole.

  The guards heard it to and looked out the window. 

  There was Kick Ass flying on a Flying Gatling gun jet pack and was facing the window. The main guards and the other two, looked out seeing him.

  Kick-Ass saw them and starting aiming his guns at them. The main guard was about to fire the bazooka at him but was too slow one Kick-Ass started to fire and shoot through the windows. The main guard got shot and went down, as he kept shooting.

  "Dirty motherfuckers!" Kick-Ass screamed. He kept shooting seeing the other men running to the other side. Kick-Ass shifted to the other side and kept shooting until he saw the two last men fall to the ground.

  (Dave's Pov)

  I was so fucking amazed and held my fire. That was so fucking cool.

  "Holy Shit." 

  (Third's Pov)

  Devil Chick and Hit Girl came from under then counter as soon as Kick-Ass landed on the balcony. "There's more men come inside." he said. Devil Chick and Hit Girl looked at each other. Devil Chick knelt down.