"You're just jumpy."

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the bedroom.

I smiled when I saw that he had already arranged the pillows for me.

I heard small feet running toward our bedroom. I took the sheets to cover my legs just as he knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Mommy." Jason yelled while running in the room.

"Hey sweetheart." I smiled as he got on the bed giving my cheek multiple kisses making me laugh.

"Hi babies." He said patting my stomach softly.

"How was your day?" I asked as he dropped his bag on the floor and laid beside me.

"Good. Mommy, when are the babies coming?". He asked while poking at the side of my belly.

"In a couple of months?"

"Is it hurting?" He asked and I shook my head smiling.
"Can I touch it?" He asked again.

I lifted the shirt and he gasped.

"It's like you ate a balloon." He said and I laugh.

"Ouch. A balloon?" I heard Hunter say as he walked out of the closet.

"Yes." Jason nodded. "It is round."

Hunter smiled before moving close to the bed to kiss his forehead.

"They gave us paper." He said while jumping down to take his bag.

He pulled out an envelope and gave it to me. I opened it and started reading.

"A field trip?"

"Where?" Hunter asked as Jason went to him.

"A farm." I frowned giving him the paper.

"Why are you frowning?" He asked amused.

"I don't know. He is so small. It's a little far and-"

He chuckled shaking his head. "Ella. It's less than an hour from the school. And trust me you can drop this boy in an island, he will find his way home."

"So can I go?" Jason asked.

"We'll tell you later." Hunter said.

*** Flashback ***

"I am telling you that I'm going to marry your daughter. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Do you really think it's a good idea to act this hostile toward the mother of the woman you say you love." Donna said looking at him viciously.

"I honestly don't trust you. You don't look very interested in your daughter's well being. More like what could be good for you." He said leaning back.
"I'm not sure what you're aiming for. Maybe the account Stella's father put in her name." He said and Donna tensed making him smirk.

"You don-"

"This is what it is about. You want access to that account. And the only key you've got is Stella."

She stood up angrily. "You don't know anything about about me. Maybe you're the one after that account. That's why you won't leave my daughter alone."

Hunter chuckled. "Yeah okay. Like I have nothing better to do." He said sarcastically and her eyes widen.

"Money. That's all you're after." He said looking at her expression.
"Your daughter told me that you wanted her to be with 'a good boy'." He said.

She just glared at him.

"Are you looking for a dog? Or just someone you can command?" He asked.
"You want that because you can't have a hold on me?" He kept asking.

"I just want you out of my daughter's life!" She said loudly loosing her temper.

He huffed. "That's not gonna happen. So you should call down before you give yourself a heart attack. I am not leaving your daughter alone."

"You think she's going to choose you over me?" She said laughing humourlesly.
"Keep dreaming."

Hunter just kept looking at her. "You know. I'm not a nice guy. I never pretended to be and I never will. I'm far from being a good guy. Your daughter and my family are the only people I can be nice to." He said darkly while standing.
"So don't make me loose my patience. Because I can destroy you. But before that I'll discover all the secrets you're hiding to make sure that your daughter won't miss you once I'm done with you."

Donna looked at him still with wide eyes.

"Are you threatening me?"

"No. I'm just warning you. Don't push me." He said moving closer.
"So I will say it one more time. I am going to marry your daughter."

She just looked at him with her eyes full of hatred.

"Now go tell your daughter that you will give her your blessing. I'll call her tonight to make sure of it." He said before turning around and walking toward the door.

"Son of a b*tch." Donna muttered while glaring at this retreating back.