"Try talking to him AGAIN"

"He won't listen. I really do not understand how someone could be so complicated" I complained.

I was really frustrated that I couldn't do anything about it, and time was ticking . The only way i could get him to do this, was to talk him into it. I was going to have to try again the next time i saw him. And if he still didn't agree, i was going to try my possible best to do it alone.

Imaan managed to change the topic to something lighter and we were laughing about something when someone walked to our table.

I knew who it was, so I didn't bother to look up. Imaan and I just continued with our conversation, completely ignoring her.

"I see that you're blind " She said, as a way of announcing her presence. Did this girl ever have anything else to do apart from bugging me?
Maybe this was her part time job, picking on people so she could feel superior.

"Imaan, I think we should get going. Class starts in a few" I quickly spoke, Imaan taking the hint as we both stood up.

"Oh really, Are you scared of me?" Amna asked, blocking my way.

I turned to follow the other way, but she pulled my arms, turning me to face her.

Breathe in, breathe out.

She's not worth your anger Elham.

"I'm talking to you, you hideous weirdo"
She yelled and now, everyone was watching.

"And you're beautiful, Masha Allah" I retorted, not knowing if I was being sarcastic or not.

"Oh please, I know that. Say something new already"

"Can you please just back off and stop being a drama queen Amna" Imaan demanded , standing between the both of us. I didn't want her standing up for me, but in that situation, I was really grateful. I wasn't feeling too well and Amna was just being a pest.

"Oh can you please shut up! I was speaking to Elham, and not you. So you better keep your big nose out of this"

"Well if you haven't noticed, I'm Elham's best friend and also I can do whatever it is I like without your permission. I'm not letting you throw insults at her while I just stay back and watch. Now if you don't mind, just stop being a pain in the arse and go away!"

Language Imaan.

"How dare you call me that?!"

"Be-"

I couldn't listen to them any longer and I just had to put an end to it.

"Guys!" I shouted at the top of my voice. I was pretty sure I had never been so loud in my life.

"Imaan, allow me handle this . Amna, what is it you want this time?" I spoke, while Imaan adjusted the veil covering her hair, wrapped around her shoulders.

"I do not want anything from you. I just came to sympathise with you"

Huh?

"Sympathize?"

"Yes. I heard that Asaad's been ignoring you and you've been doing the whole project alone so I came to laugh it out in your face. HAHA!"

I shook my head unbelievably.
She couldn't be serious. Didn't she have anything more important to do?

"Alright" I shrugged.

"Alright what?"

"You've done what you came for, now please leave" I stated,as the whole school, watched the whole thing.