Let The Race Begin

Start from the beginning

Piplup: An either or means we have to pick between two different challenges.

Rhydon: (to the camera) Piplup is right. An either or is challenge in which you have to chose one of two challenges to complete. In this case, teams can either chose to jump off the cliff into the water one hundred feet below and find a tip amongst the deadly sharks or they can take another nice and long run around the ENTIRE island.

Turtwig: Really? More running? This show seems like too much for me. (some more teams arrive)

Weavile: Pick me up Machoke and start running. It'll be so simple. (He does as she says)

Delcatty: Yeah, let's do the running.

(Team Confessional)
Delcatty: Surskit is great when it comes to running. She is super super fast, it's amazing!

Surskit: Thanks Delcatty. It's just that I can pretty much skate on top of any surface. Ground, water, ice you name it! And Delcatty is super quick too!
(End)

Piplup: Let's just follow them before we lose our lead! (Pulls Turtwig along as he moans)

Pachirisu: Let's jump.

Togedemaru: (sarcastically) Sure, let's just go ahead and kill ourselves. (Pachirisu glares at him) What? Too bruiting?

Buizel: Jump!

Chespin: Jump!

Oricorio: Run.

Primeape: Run. (To Tepig) I don't care how outta shape you are you scrub.

Roserade: Jump. After all, sharks aren't too scary.

(The screen flips to a shot of the New Friends, Cousins, Boyfriend and Girlfriend and Gardeners at the cliffs edge)

Oshawott: Uh... are you sure we have to jump Buizel?

Buizel: Oh come on Oshawott, you're being such a wimp. (Oshawott sighs) Just jump with me if you're scared.

Oshawott: O-okay. J-just give me a minute to ready myself.

Chikorita: Hey look, I think more teams that picked jumping are coming (The four eeveelutions and Bulbasaur and Squirtle arrive)

Squirtle: Oh yeah let's do this. Oh hey guys. Hey Oshawott. How are you doing?

Oshawott: Oh you know... (taps fingers together) Trying not to wet myself.

Bulbasaur: Okay Squirtle let's not be reckless we could seriously injure ourselves doing this and-

Squirtle: LIFELONG FRIENDS FOR THE WIN!!! (Grabs Bulbasaur and jumps off)

Bulbasaur: AHHHH!!! (They both hit the water with a big splash and they both start swimming away from the sharks)

Chikorita: We can do this Chespin. I know we can. (She takes his hand)

Chespin: Okay. We go together. (They both jump)

Pachirisu: (jumps) Look out below! (Togedemaru follows her)