"I take it you all work for the Akatsuki?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, only to gain silence as a response. She sighed in annoyance for not being able to get a response from one person of the many.

All of a sudden, they all gave out a loud yell and started running at the girl. Her lips tugged upwards, smiling slightly when they pulled out weapons. She closed her eyes slowly, concentrating on applying a little amount of chakra to her bracelet (it had magically survived the time with Orochimaru) that hung loosely around her right wrist. A golden glow emitted out of the bracelet and formed into a long-ish black katana. The people hesitated, but pushed their fear down and continued with their mission.

Her violet eyes snapped open as a grin stretched onto her face. "You attacked first, ya know," She said quite loudly, side-stepping so she dodged a weapon being swung at her and threw a special kunai at the man. The kunai seemed to come out of nowhere since she basically just swung her arm, but what shocked the man was that an actual weapon flew in his direction, coming out of a small golden light. "So this is only self-defence." Her grin widened as well as the grip on the red and black handle tightened.

She was gone in a blink of an eye. Only screams of agony and fear sounded in the area. "Music to my ears.~" A red substance staining the trees and ground. Lifeless bodies falling all around. Only the skilled were able to actually see what was going on. In her right hand (the one with the bracelet) her grip on the katana changed as she slightly twisted it so that the sharp edge cut through another body. Greyish-purple guts flying out. Spraying it nearby the area.

She had blood on her face dipping down, like sweat, along with some bits of flesh. The once violet eyes faded, changing into a black. One person made the mistake of looking into those cursed eyes. He froze on the spot, being drawn into the seemingly growing void. The sunlight cast its rays at the right moment, making it seem like they were glowing. It was the last thing he saw in his life. The eyes of a monster.

With her left hand, she grasped the person's head -the one who dared to look into her eyes. And with little to no chakra, she crushed the thick skull of the person. Brane matter along with blood and bits of bone falling to the ground with a wet thud, like dropping a sponge full of water on a tiled or wooden floor. To her, it felt as if she was crushing a tomato. The human skin and bone felt as if it was the skin of a tomato, the juices squirting out.

The man's body went limp in her hold and she effectively let go. He fell to the ground in the red liquid that was now a mixture of the many others. Her lips twitched upwards in a sickening smile. Mina tried to restrain from laughing but it was all in vain when a giggle escaped. Soon it turned into a laugh. Obnoxiously loud, full of many things, yet it was empty.

"Pathetic!"

The girl stopped suddenly muttering one word, she then turned to look at the last person. A woman, around the age of 25, stood, her body shaking in fear for what the girl would do. A dirtied black blade at the tip of her neck, she gulped when void-black eyes landed on her brown ones.

The young girl blinked, the black in her eyes gone. Now violet eyes staring into worried light brown ones. The woman could feel Mina's gaze burning her skin when they scanned her body. They locked eyes again and Mina spoke in a quiet voice, almost a whisper, "You're pregnant?"

The woman's brown eyes widened in more fear and shock, her body shaking even more. She gulped again, nodding her head hesitantly. The dull, hard look in Mina's violet eyes softened before she did the unthinkable. A golden glow covered the black blade, disappearing into nothingness soon after. She dropped her hands to her sides and turned her head to the side, closing her eyes. Red bangs falling in front of her face, hiding her expression.

"Go." The one-word demand confused the woman as she stayed in the very spot she was, "You're going to be a mother, go." Nothing more was said as the woman nodded again and sprinted off in the opposite direction.

The adrenaline that was once pumping through her veins disappeared, along with a large amount of energy she had. But she still managed to stand in the spot, observing her surroundings. It wasn't a surprise anymore, the lifeless bodies scattered around the small opening in the forest. She sighed and stepped over a body to make her way away from the scene.

"Why are you disappointed?" The only other voice, that was not Kurama, asked.

"Because I killed innocent lives again, too many." She mumbled in response.

"But they attacked you first, it was only self-defence~"

"But I didn't have to kill them!"

"That was the only way to stop them, once and for all." The voice became stern before turning back to its mocking tone, "Do you feel, by any chance, guilty?" Mina stayed quite and stopped her walking. "You should feel guilty, you killed possibly thousands of innocent lives, just so you could live. Just so a monster could survive. You truly are a demon."

Mina clutched her head, shutting her eyes tightly, trying to get the voice to stop. But not all goes as one wishes. Her head continued to throb the longer the voice of Tsubaki continued to speak in her mind.

"Well, this is a sight I haven't seen for a while." The statement came from a very familiar voice, real this time. "Long time no see, Uzumaki Mina."

"Why is it that people call me by my full name?" She questioned lightly, still not facing the voice. "And yes it's been a while, Uchiha Itachi." She greeted turning around slowly. Bright red, gleaming eyes were met with violet eyes. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity, watching his relaxed stance. He didn't answer after that as the bloodied area was filled with silence.

Mina's violet eyes widened a bit and both blonde eyebrows were raised, as she watched the common three comma's swirl into a different pattern. The breath in the throat hitched watching her surroundings swirl into darkness. "A genjutsu," She muttered irritably.

And in that darkness, so many pairs of the same eyes stared at her. "But this isn't just any genjutsu," The slightly soothing voice of Itachi spoke throughout the darkness. "This is your worst nightmare."

Her violet iris' shrank, watching her surroundings change once again. Her blood-curdling scream echoing throughout the forest. The Uchiha resisted from cringing as he watched the young girl clutch her head, screaming, falling to the ground and rolling into a ball. But a fine eyebrow raised as he watched no tears escape her eyes, he would have thought, for a girl like Mina, to be crying at her worst nightmare. But that wasn't the case.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Gah! I hope I'm not going too quickly with the story...

Anyway, thanks for reading.

.....

Yeah.

Barry-The-Barry~

Unedited, 13/10/17