Chapter 7: Don't Worry, Bonnie.

Start from the beginning

Our song for the first dance started playing. Everyone is taking a glance at us. Damon is still so close to me, I can feel his hot breath on my ear.

"May I have this dance, Mrs.Salvatore?", just when I want to shake my head Damon grabs my hand and pulls me up from the chair, dragging me onto the dance floor.

He spins me around, my dress flying around, and pulls me in one fell swoop close to his chest again. One of his hands rest on my lower back and the other intertwines itself with my hand.

"Bonnie, you seemed quite worried when you sat there alone. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I have an incredible time.", I say, hoping he won't ask me anymore.

"Bonnie! Is it because of that ridiculous note?", I nodded. "I already told you, you shouldn't be worry. Someone just wanted to scared you.", Damon says.

"And they succeed.", I say, close to crying but I manage to hold my smile.

Caroline's P.O.V.

It's now time for the first dance to take place and everyone is stood around the dance floor watching the newly wedded couple dance to Certain Things by James Arthur.

I felt a tap on my shoulder just as the next song begin to play, which happens to be another slow song for everyone else to join in.

I look around and see Dean smiling at me with his hand out. "Can I have this dance?", he asked.

I placed my hand in his and he lead me into the middle of the dance floor.

"You really do look stunning today Car, you know that don't you?", he says, wrapping his arms around my waist and my hands go around his neck.

"If you say so", I answer.

After the song has finished Dean takes my hand and drags me outside. He walks me to a bench in the gardens of the venue you are at.

"Car, I'm just going say it and be straight with you, ok?", Dean says when I took a seat next to him.

"Ok", I say.

"I was so stupid to let you go when we were just a kids and I really want you back now. I'm not that same stupid kid I was once.", he said. "So I was wondering if you would maybe like to get to know the new me?", I was a little shocked with what Dean had just said and I started to think about that thing that he did to me.

Luckily, Damon never found about that or he would literally killed him. I didn't wanted to ruin their friendship, so we kept that as a secret.

I started thinking and what if I say yes, like what my family would say and what if the paparazzi show up and your face being front page news.

Dean picks up on my concerned and worried face and says. "Care, don't think about all the what if and the fact that I'm not a royal, but I won't let anything happen to you.", he says trying to calm me.

"Sorry, Dean, but I can't...", I stood.

"Car...", I interrupted him.

"Please don't call me that. Only my friends can call me that, and you're not. You wasn't that very long time now.", I left.

Damon's P.O.V

"Just another big show for the world.", I commented as we entered my bedroom, our bedroom now.

Now she will live here. Forever. I must be in the same bedroom with her.

Tomorrow we are going on our honeymoon, which means more pretending for the cameras only that it will have to be every second we are out of the bedroom. I hope we don't have to venture out too much, and I'm sure it won't seem strange if two newlyweds won't get out of their bedroom even if it is for completely different reasons then they think.