Detention

"This is getting pretty intense" I say wheezing dodging cards. 

As Carnage and I restlessly dodge attacks, Bullseye kept on attacking. 

"We gotta do something about this" I say to Carnage. 

"I know, have a plan" I say. 

"But we first have to buy some time" I say. 

"Hope you got a good one" Carnage says as he continues to evade the cards. 

As we made some distance between Bullseye, I took out my bag and took out something that looked like a manikin but was really loose.  I took out Venmon's tube and put him on the minikin.  He started to cover it and took shape of Venom. 

"Never knew this was possible" Venom says. 

"I'm glad it worked because we can't take him on alone" I say. 

We both charge at him and Bullseye looked surprised because he hesitated which gave us a chance to attack.  Venom rammed Bullseye into a wall, which made Bullseye unconscious as Carnage made large scythe looking weapons and started to lashed out on Bullseye. 

"I think we did it" I say. 

Carnage stops lashing and takes a look

"Yeah, he looks pretty beat up.  Even if he is alive"

"I don't think he could do much" Venom says.

We tie Bullseye up with the signature symbiote webs and pick him up by the shoulders.  I change back into Venom and head out to see that the fire was taken care of. 

"Hey! You forgot something!" I say as the attention comes on to me. 

I slowly lower the unconscious tied up Bullseye to the police by a tread of webbing.  Right then, Spiderman swooped in and took a look at me. 

"You look pretty beat" He says. 

"Yeah, my second fight is with another major Villain" I say I say just a *teeny* bit confident. 

"I won't say you did a bad job but your just starting this and I don't want you taking on these kinds of Villains just yet" Spiderman says with a hand on my shoulder. 

I understood what he was saying but my first two ever battles were with Villains even heroes can't handle these days.  "Come on, I just beat Bullseye!  Can I at least help you time to time?" I ask. 

"Kid look, taking the Villain out is one thing but there can also be consequences" he says. 

"What consequences?" I say. 

"They might keep on coming back to get revenge and worst of all, you could lose a loved one" he says in a serious tone. 

It sounded like he had experience with all this and I just accepted the fact that I'm still pretty much a noob.  I look at Bullseye as he was cuffed and being taken to the police car but he had a sinister looking grin. 

"I'll take your word" I say. 

I say my goodbye and swing off as I hear some people clapping and thanking me. 

"That felt good" I say. 

"Just shut up and hurry already" Carnage says. 

"You have school" Venom says. 

"Shit... I forgot" I say as I quickly get to my school. 

It took a little while but I managed to get in through the window. 

"Time to get in" I say to Venom as he goes back into his tube. 

I slowly tip toe to my classroom. 

"Marcus!" I hear someone shout behind me.  I look behind me to find a teacher. 

"Where do you think your going?" He says. 

"Um... class?" I say.  He grabs me by the shoulder and says

"Detention".

I let out a sigh and head to the detention room.  I sat in the chair and just waited twirling my mechanical pencil.  Then Peter Parker, a senior, came in.  He did pretty much the same thing I did and sat down.  Peter Parker was the smartest person at our school and even if I was smart, I was nothing compared I him.  Plus, he has a really hot girlfriend.  The guy has everything but I didn't know he got detention. 

"So um... you hear often?" He asks.  I look around to see that only Peter and I were here.  I point to myself saying

"Me?"

"Yeah, you come here often?" He asks again. 

"No, it's my first time here.  It's a little awkward being here" I say. 

"You said it, why are you here anyways" he says. 

"I could ask the same" I say. 

"Well I was a... how do you put this... late? Let's just put it at that" He says. 

"Well I actually have the same reason" I say. 

"How ironic" He says. 

We talk some more and then the teacher came in and told us to never do this again. 

"Peter I'm talking to you, it's like your eleventh time this month" the teacher says. 

"I'm sorry" Peter says. 

'Eleventh time this month!? I thought it was his first' I say in my head. 

We both leave and start heading to our classrooms. 

"I thought you said it was your first" I say. 

"Well I might have been lying to you a bit" He says scratching his head. 

"For my apology for lying to" He says asking for my phone. 

He gives me his phone number.  "If you ever need anything call me or text me" He says as he takes his leave.