New job (part 2)

The Juggernaut turns his head over and takes a look at me and laughs.

"What?" I say asking him.

"It just that you so look like a fanboy of Spiderman" he says wiping tears from his eyes.

"I'm trying to become a person like him so I guess you could say I'm a fanboy" I say.

"You should leave while you still can kid" the Juggernaut says.

"Maybe your right" I say making javelin top shaped figures with my hands

"But my body says no" I say getting into a fighting stance.

"You asked for it" he say charging into me head first.

I cross my javelins and resist the charge.

"But how?!" He says

"No one can resist my attack"

"Well it looks I can and it's my turn" I say.

I pushing the guy back and start to slash at him. We were at it for like 10 minutes straight and we were both tired. We back off and took some breaths to gain back some stamina. The juggernaut charged at me again and I slide under him and tripped him. The juggernaut fell face first and I webbed his entire body.

"That wasn't half bad" Venom says in my head.

"Thanks" I say.

The police came and started to arrest the juggernaut. Then news reporters and people started to come at me. I was overwhelmed by people and questions.

"Who are you?"

"Why did you save us?" Some of the news reporters say as I struggle to stand.

"Call me Symbiote" I say webbing at the nearest lamp post and went on top of it.

Then I started to swing out of the city and into a place were no one was. Venom quickly changed into a hoodie and I walked home acting like nothing happened.

"I never thought I would get this much pressure" I say.

"Well that's what you have to handle with from now on" Venom says.

"Yeah, but you'll get used to it" Carnage says

"Nice name by the way"

"It was the only thing that came in my mind" I say embarrassed.

The next day at school, I was eating lunch with Nicole and Nick and I saw the news on TV. It was a video of me takin down the juggernaut from the other day.

"That new Spiderman wannabe is actually pretty good" Nick says"

Everyone watched until the news went to another topic. Everyone started to murmur and I heard,

"Isn't that Venom?"

I started to sweat and got nervous.

"You okay there?" Nick says shaking me.

I flinch and say

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine"

"Doesn't look like it to me" Nick says.

"Your skin is pale" Nicole says

"It's nothing guys, I'm fine" I say a little concerned.

The bell rings and everyone gets up from their seats and go back to their classrooms. I usually slept in class after lunch but ever since I got the symbiotes... let's just say it's always loud.

At around 9pm, Venom and Carnage sensed danger and this time Carnage decided to be my suit. It was great that I looked red now but, I still looked like the Carnage that everyone still thinks is bad.

"How am I supposed to help people with this face?" I say to Carnage

"Just go with it" Carnage says.

I jump out my window and start to swing with red colored webs.

"I wonder what it will be today" I say.

I swing and hear screaming. There saw a building that was slowly dissolving. The scream I heard was from a woman, I assumed was working in the building, on the roof. I quickly swung over and landed right in front of her. I look at her and she looked even more horrified than before.

"Come with me" I say putting out a hand.

"No! Get away from my you monster!" She says taking steps back.

I sigh and put a hand on my face shaking my head.

"I'm not the Carnage you used to know" I say.

Right then the building started to fall apart. I quickly wrap my hand around her waist and swing off the building. I get on a side of a building and I web a little bit of the woman's shoes and stick her on the building.

"What's the meaning of this?" She asks.

"I'm just putting you there so I can rest and, no offense but your kinda heavy" I say.

I look over at the building to see that it wasn't there anymore but was mostly debris.

"That was a close one" I say.

"T-Thank you" the woman says.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Thank you for saving me from the building" the woman says.

"No problem, that's what I do" I say.

"You know that guy that took down the juggernaut the other day?" I ask her.

"Yeah, it was on the news" she says.

"Yeah... That's me" I say.

"But the person I saw on TV was in a black suit" she says.

"Let's just say I have a lot of colored uniforms" I say.

I take the woman off the building and safely back on to the ground. I come down on a single thread of web and place her on the ground. People quickly rush over and start to throw stuff at me. And for some reason, the FBI was here and started to open fire on me. "Wait! Stop! Please?!" I say as the FBI started to stop shooting and the people stopped throwing stuff at me.

"I am Symbiote" I say.

The people start to talk and they weren't convinced. I got Venom to go over Carnage as Carnage slowly went back into my veins.

"Now do you believe me" I say to the people

"I didn't make my name Symbiote for nothing you know".