New Allie

I wake up yawning and remember what happened last night. 

"Probably just a dream" I say to myself as I got to the bathroom. 

I look in the mirror and shriek.  I had a black Spiderman mask on.  I touch my face and try to get it off.  I guess what happened yesterday wasn't a dream after all. 

"Good morning" Venom says telepathically again in my head. 

"What in the name of God did you do to my face!" I shout telepathically. 

"Relax" Venom says. 

"I'm going to show you a different way to go to school" he says. 

"Shut up" I say walking into my room. 

I tell him to transform into a shirt or something so I can wear it so he didn't get caught.  I greet my mom good morning and had cereal for breakfast.  I grabbed an apple and headed back into my room to check if I had anything.  Then, for a strange reason, I wanted to jump off the window. 

"Ready to go?" Venom asks. 

"What?" I says as Venom makes a suit that looks like Spiderman's but black and it absorbed my backpack. 

"What the hell are you going to do" I ask in fright.

"This is going to be fun" Venom says laughing. 

'This is gonna end up bad' I say to myself. 

I suddenly jump off my window and for some strange reason, I could produce strong organic webs.  I swung to building to building and got higher and higher.  I was practically screaming and Venom was having fun.  I saw people below and saw them point and stare. 

"Hope I don't show up on the news." I say. 

"Isn't this fun" Venom says in amusement. 

We finally reach my school and I was like 15 minutes early.  I got to a bush and Venom transformed back into a hoodie and I entered my classroom.

Four hours later...

It was fourth period and not a single person noticed.  The hoodie Venom transformed into also had a big spider mark. 

The bell rang and I went to the cafeteria with my friends.  We were eating our food until I noticed that my friends were staring at the TV.  I turn my head to see a video of me swinging from buildings and screaming at the same time on the news.  I try not to look.  I saw that Nick was laughing and that made almost everybody in the cafeteria laugh.  Even the lunch ladies! 

"Man that new Spiderman wannabe" Nick says laughing. 

After school and departing with my friends I talked to Venom in my head. 

"Thanks a lot" I say.

"No problem" he says. 

I enter my house and I do the same routine I did everyday.  It was late at night when Venom started to act strange. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"There's something going on in the city.  I can sense it" 

"Well that's Spiderman's job" I say. 

But then again Venom controls my body and I got into the black Spiderman suit again and jumped off my window and started to swing through building to building. 

"What did you sense?" I ask swinging webs. 

"It's Carnage" he says. 

"Wait" I say. 

"Like The Carnage as in the symbiote that's host is a serial killer?" I say. 

"That's the one" he says. 

"I'm gonna get slaughtered! I don't even know how to fight" I say. 

"I'll help you" Venom says. 

We swing into a abandoned house not so out of town.  We hid on a plank of wood in the abandoned house and spied on a man that I was guess was the Carnage symbiote's host. 

"We have to fight him" Venom says. 

"Why" I ask. 

Then I get a tingling feeling in my head and I look behind me.  I see that Carnage had thrown a chair and it was coming my way. 

"Our cover's been blown" I say dodging the chair. 

I don't know how but I started to morph my hands into things that looked like javelins.  The Carnage symbiote did the same and we had to fight him.  At one point I had to block Carnage's attacks by either forming a shield or use the javelins as shields. 

"What brings you here Venom?" Carnage asks throwing axes that he made. 

"I came to reason with you" Venom says. 

"What kind of reasoning" Carnage says. 

"I found a host we can both use and not get corrupted" Venom says. 

Then at that point, I realized that he was talking about me.  I decided to be quiet and let Venom do the talking. 

"Impossible" Carnage says breaking a table. 

"Almost all humans are evil and they make me evil" Carnage says. 

"I thought like that until last night" Venom says. 

He explains about what had happened last night.  Carnage suddenly became more passive than usual and removed himself from the host he was using. 

"I'll try to trust you on this" Carnage says. 

The serial killer stands up and thanks me for removing the symbiote from him since he couldn't have complete control over it.  And for a thanks he said that he won't kill, hurt, rob or do anything bad to anyone from my family.  I thanked him, thinking it was the right thing to do and left.

I arrived at my window and returned back into my normal self with another blob in my hand. 

"What did you get me into this time bud" I say to Venom. He ignored me as he started to talk to Carnage.

"What's so good about me?" I say.

"How am I suppose to take care of both of you"