Attacked

There was a silence with nothing but cameras flashing and reporters scribbling on their note pads while people started to whisper. 

"Now if you'll excuse me" I say as I swing away from the crowd.

"What kind of bad things did you do for that many people to hate you Carnage?" I ask him. 

"...Bad things...Very bad things" he says as I sigh. 

I quickly swing into my bedroom door and change venom into a hoodie and head downstairs to my mom and have dinner.  I chatted with my mom and watched TV for like an hour and went to bed.

The next day, Venom and Carnage kept on trying to convince me to web my way to school but I refused since I wanted to take to bus.  I waited outside of my house and the school bus arrived.  I got on sat in a seat.  I stared outside to see how beautiful the leaves were in the fall.  It wasn't long until Nick and Nicole got on and we started to chat. 

"Guy, did you see the news?" Nick says. 

"Yeah, what about it?" Nicole asks. 

"You know that new Spiderman wannabe guy Symbiote? Well apparently he has the Venom symbiote as well as the Carnage symbiote" Nick says exited. 

"Yeah, that blew my head" Nicole says. 

"Why?" I ask them with a little sweat coming from my back. 

"Symbiotes are just dangerous in general but this guy has two of them" Nick says. 

"Not to mention that if you have to symbiote on for 48 hours, it'll bond with you" Nicole says. 

"Is it bad to bond with one of them?" I ask. 

"Well I don't know since I haven't bonded with one but from what I've seen, it takes over your body" Nick says. 

"Stop saying random shit if you haven't had experience" Nicole says. 

We chatted the rest of the way to Mid-Town High, our high school.  We got off the bus and walked into school.  We saw the school bully "Flash Thompson" and quickly avoided him by mixing with the huge crowd. 

"Dude, why do we even bother to get school lunch" I say to my friends. 

"Yeah, this tastes like shit" Nick says gagging. 

"That's it, I'm being a lunch from home starting from tomorrow" Nicole says throwing down her spork. 

We were having a peaceful lunch until I had that intense tingling feeling in my head. 

'This happened to me last time alerting when Carnage threw that chair at me' I say in my head. 

"Guys, get down!" I say bringing my friends under the lunch table. 

"Dude, what's wron-" Nick gets cut off from our cafeteria's wall getting blown up. 

"What the hell?!" Nicole says. 

"Guys let's get out of here!" I say running as my friends follow. 

While we run, I quickly ran for the school's bathroom while nobody was looking.  I was against the wall huffing because I was out of breath.  I look to my right to see Peter Parker, a senior of Mid-Town high.  We both quickly got up and stared at each other awkwardly. 

"What brings you here?" He asks nervously

"I was scared but I had to use the bathroom really badly" I say making up an excuse. 

"Me too" He says as he goes into one of the stalls. 

I quickly go into on and let Venom cover my body.  I ran out to see who blew up our cafeteria's wall.  It was the Beetle.  Right as he saw me, he immediately fired his rockets at me and I dodged them but got hit with the last one.  Once the smoke from the explosion cleared out, the Beetle charred at me with his fist.  I caught his fist with one of my hands but I was being pushed back.  I managed to push him back but the Beetle used his barrage missile again. 

"That's a cheap trick" I say to him. 

There was silence and he started to attack me again. 

"Not much of a talker huh" I say to him fighting back. 

I was cornered to a wall and I was basically dead.  But them, the Beetle was pulled back by something allowing him to miss.  And I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the person who saved me.  It was Spiderman himself. 

"You okay?" He asks me

"Yeah" I say

The Beetle starts to use his barrage missile again but we both jumped back and dodged them.  We both run up to him and punch him in the face.  The Beetle goes flying back and web him up. 

"Nice work kid" Spiderman says. 

"Thanks" I say. 

"Hey kid listen, I know that the symbiote might let you have control now, but sooner or later it's gonna take over your body and control you" He says with a hand on him. 

"Kill him" Venom says. 

"What he hell are you saying?" I say in confusion.

"We must kill him" Carnage says. 

My body started to tremble and my head started to ache really bad. 

"You gotta control it kid" Spiderman says. 

My hands were on my head and I was kneeling on the floor.  I was screaming in pain while Venom and Carnage also started to scream with their heads popping out of my head and going back in. 

"Guys! Please calm down!" I say to them. 

"Remember your promises?!" I say in pain. 

I looked at a shattered piece of glass on the floor to see a really bulky version of Venom and the one people mainly see as the villain.  I could see Venom's signature tongue and how bigger my hands got.  Just when I thought I had lost control the pain suddenly just went away.  I was still in the bulky form of him but I still had full control. 

"I'm sorry" Venom says in my head. 

"Same here" Carnage says.

"It's okay guys, it's not your fault" I say. 

"Wow" Spiderman says

"I guess I also have to say sorry because the symbiote probably went crazy after it realized I was here"

"Why is it mad at you?" I ask him. 

"Because I once used the symbiote before and it tried to take over me and I ended up throwing it out" he says

"And it ended up with someone who hates me more than anything and since it was rejected by me, they had the same objective and bonded".  "I didn't know you had this much history with these guys" I say transforming back into the regular suit.  Then suddenly out of nowhere, the Beetle stood up and was about to attack when I took the Beetle's armor and placed it on my body.  The armor merged with my body and I was a black Spiderman with armor.  I missile barraged the Beetle and knock him out and webbed him to the wall so to cops could arrest him.  "Nice kid" Spiderman say giving me a high-five.  "Follow me" he say swinging into the city.  "You heard the man" I say to the symbiotes and start to follow him.  'I wonder where he's taking me' I say in my head.  'It'll probably be somewhere cool' I say with a smile.

Sorry for the delay,
Can you guess where Spiderman is taking Marcus?  Guess I'm the comments to see if your right