"The worst thing through all of this is that I still love you, after all you made me go through these months, is that I love you so damn much, and I hate myself for that." I cried and panted loudly.

"Why can't you forget everything then?"

"Because I can´t! Jc, you can´t forget such things!" I screamed and before I could blink he pressed me up against the wall and took hold of my wrists. This felt too familiar.

"Do you know what Ali, I can just leave you, so can you forget all of this. So I don't have to keep all this fucking drama, you're so damn annoying sometimes." I opened my mouth to protest but he pressed his hold of my wrists and my body against the wall and I once again began to cry, or had I even stopped? He continued saying hurtful words, about how I was just in the way for him. How he didn't want me in his life anymore.

"You're nothing to me anymore Ali, nothing." He said and his gaze darkened. It was as if the last few months were blown away from his memory, as if he's forgotten everything. He released my wrists and took a step back. I fell down to the floor and put my head between my knees. I heard how he opened the window and slammed it hard. When I heard his car driving away, I went in to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I was red around the eyes of all crying, red in the face of all the screaming and felt ruined inside of every word that was said. After a while, I ran down to my car and just cried. I didn't know what I was going to go. But I couldn't stay at home, I was just reminded of everything bad.

Beauty Of The Dark was played on the radio, which made me cry even more. How could this happen? You're nothing to me anymore Ali, nothing. Was echoing in my head. Them burned and every time I thought of him cut it in my heart. It was my entire fault? Is it my fault that I ended up in this situation? Is it my fault that I am so weak, so useless? I started the car and drove off, I had to get away.So I drove to one of the local parks and then went and sat on one of the benches, luckily it was pretty dark outside so nobody could really see my face. I huddled up my legs against my body and held around them, put my chin on my knees and let the tears and emotions take over.

"Ali? Is everything okay?" I heard a voice say. I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

"Please, go away."

"No, I see that something has happened. Is it Jc again?" He asked, and I felt that he sat down next to me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and was still looking at the ground.

"Do you want me to stay?" I waited a while before I replied.

"Yes, please..." I said and started to cry again. He started stroking my back and tried to calm me down.

"Do you want to come home to my house? I'm home alone." I shouldn´t go with him. But something inside me said that I should, after all, Jc didn´t want me, so why couldn't I just go with Bradley instead, who actually wanted me?

"I have my car here, so you can drive home in it." I said, and sobbed. I looked up at him and he looked shocked and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"What has he done to you?" He asked, but I didn´t respond.

Twenty minutes we were at home in his bedroom. We sat next to each other on the couch and he had the TV on, not that any of us was watching. I felt very vulnerable, I didn't know what I was thinking. I felt empty without Jc. At the same time, I felt angry, pissed off, because he left me just like that. He could leave without even seeming to be bothered by it. I wanted to make him feel the way I did, that he would see how it felt to feel so empty. Tough he probably had gone home to a girl now. No, don´t think like that.

"Ali, come here." Said Bradley suddenly and got me back to reality. He held out his arms to me and I snuggled up against his shoulder. He held me tight and made me feel secure and calm.

"Come on Alison, you know that you want to take revenge on Jc." Bradley tenderly whispered in my ear. Yes, I wanted to take revenge on him. I wanted him to get hurt this time. Not me.

"But if he comes now, we're as good as dead." I said nervously and bit my lip.

"Don't worry honey, I got it. He wouldn´t ever come here." He said and started pulling on my shirt. I didn´t hesitate before his lips crushed mine. He put his hands on my back and held me close.

Jc´s pov

For the first time, I cried for losing a girl, a girl I actually loved. 

----------------------------

This was an emotional chapter haha, but I hope you liked it. I love reading your reactions, and I´m so glad for all the response I get, so please keep commenting, and voting. Means so much that so many people have read this story.