Chapter 25

January 31, 2019

It's almost been a week since mine and Drew's somewhat argument. I haven't seen him much but with catching up with all of my school work, I haven't had much time to socialize at all.

Callie and Taylor have both been so wrapped up in their relationships that we only end up having short conversations over text.

If I'd say it didn't bother me even a little, I would be lying. We're almost half way through senior year so we have to start making our decisions about the colleges we want to apply to and what the hell we want to do with our lives, so us drifting apart for a few weeks was bound to happen.

I just hoped it wouldn't be until a little bit later.

It was Thursday night. This was the night things started to get a little weird.

The faint sound of the doorbell didn't stop me from writing furiously in my notebook. I had an essay due tomorrow along with a thirty question quiz and and two tests. So having tons of studying to do I didn't really care who was at the door.

My mom must have answered because a few seconds later I could hear her muffled voice greet our guest.

The door shut seconds later and there were pounding footsteps coming up the stairs. That's when I stopped writing and made a move to get off of my bed, but before my sock covered feet could touch the ground, my door swiftly opened and Drew unexpectedly made an entrance.

"Andrew?"

"Hey babe, what are you doing?"

"Um, homework-why are you here? It's almost ten."

He didn't answer me as he pulled me off of my bed by my hands and hugged me close.

I instantly hugged him back, but raised an eyebrow.

"Andrew, what's wrong?"

When he finally pulled back he had a small grin engraved on his lips. "I just wanted to see you. It's been days and I just couldn't wait until tomorrow."

My posture loosened and I sighed deeply. Nothing's wrong. He just wanted to see me.

"That's real sweet..." I teased before kissing his cheek hastily. Pushing his arms away, I climb back onto my bed and place my Calculus binder back into my lap. "But, as you can see, I have a shit ton of homework to do."

He rolled his hazel eyes at me before before coming over to me. "That's alright. I'll keep you company."

Hopping onto my bed, he spreads out right in front of me. With his head in his left hand, he stares at me.

I attempt to ignore him, but after a minute or so I stop writing and look up at him with a stern glare. "I'm sorry, how is staring at me keeping me company in any way?"

He smiles brightly at me and chuckles under his breath. I don't know how long I looked at him, but his smile was so enthralling I couldn't look away.

"Look who's staring at who now," he taunts me while getting comfortable beside me.

I shake my head, roll my eyes and start writing once again. By this time I had forgotten what I was supposed to wright so I had to reread what I had just written down.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the movement of Drew's hand as it grew closer to mine.

I avoided pointing it out in the hopes of him realizing I was trying to stay concentrated. Obviously it being him, he didn't get the hint.

When his hand grazed mine playfully, I almost dislocated by neck as I turned to stare at him with the look a mother would give their child who had just played in the mud after she told them not to.

"Andrew, you know I absolutely love your company. That is any time but now. I really need to get this done, and you're not helping. You-you're just going to distract me. We can hang out after school tomorrow though."

His lip twitched after he sucked in a breath. "You can distract me all you want then, alright?" I added in quickly. Turning his jaw in my direction, I place a soft kiss on his cheek and nose

"Yeah..." He climbed off of my bed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I have practice tomorrow. Coach is having us run late."

"Oh." Was my short response.

We looked at each other for a short second before he leaned forward and placed his fists on either side of me and kissed me.

When he tore his lips from mine, his face expression had gone neutral. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Without another glance in my direction, he trekked out of my room looking somewhat disappointed.

Maybe I should put my homework aside, at least for an hour or two. We haven't spent any time together in days, and that's not usual for us.

But I really need to pass my tests with an A if I want to even get the chance to get into the college I have set as my number one choice. Now that I think of it, why isn't he taking the time to study for the tests he's mentioned over text for the last two days? Before I could make up my mind the front door slammed shut.

Tossing my binder off of me, I speed to my window just as he walks to the end of my driveway to get to his car that's parked on the curb.

He slows to a stop and pulls out his phone from his back pocket. His fingers type furiously on his screen before he slips it back into his pocket and hops into his pristine Jeep Cherokee.

* * * *

I hope you found something out of this short chapter interesting. If you didn't read my A/N / Apology, I mentioned that I'm going to be sitting down to figure out where this story was going. This chapter is going up BEFORE that.

Thanks for checking out my piece of rubbish, also known as my story. :D

Please make sure to like, comment and vote if you've liked OR disliked any thing that's happened so far!<3

Oh, and I don't know if I've said this before, but I will not make these a/n long. I mean it this time. Honestly, I don't have the time right now. And I don't think any one reads them!

Good day lovelies!