Chapter 28 - Both Sides Of The Story

Mulai dari awal

"Okay, thanks." The door opened and Alex came walking out. I immediately made my way over to him and wrapped him up in my arms. He was a little surprised at first but once he had comprehended what was going on, he grinned cutely at me before wrapping his arms around me, as well.

"Hey, there." I pulled away slightly to look at him, brushing back some of his hair with the tips of my fingers. He smiled and I kissed his forehead, before pulling him close again. I tangled my fingers at the back of his hair, closing my eyes slightly and kissing the top of his head, giggling at the little hairs that were tingling my nose, before sighing and resting my chin on his head.

"Mmm, hey you." Alex practically purred, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck. He snaked an arm around my neck and with his hand gripped the back of it. His hot breath hitting against my pale skin, and his warm lips pressed firmly against my neck soon after. I felt my breath catch in my throat, as Alex began licking and sucking at the skin of my neck. I let my head fall back and my eyes had slipped shut. Fuck. A moan flowed throughout the halls, and I bit down on my bottom lip to stifle more moans that were sure to come. I was just glad that everyone was at lunch already, leaving me and Alex all alone for the moment to actually have something like this happen. And damn did it feel fucking good to be alone with him.

"Fuck, Lex." I half moaned and gripped the back of his shirt. He stopped sucking and chuckled softly. I lifted up my head, opening my eyes to see Alex smiling shyly at me. I immediately felt embarrassed and blushed because it was just a simple touch and I almost lost it, half hard on and all. Fuck. "Tease."

"Paybacks a bitch isn't it, Jacky?" He grinned devilishly at me, giggling. I rolled my eyes at him when figuring out what he had meant, then smiled when remembering it.

"M'sorry. I promise it won't happen ever again." I gripped the bottom of his chin and lightly ran my thumb along his bottom lip.

"Damn right, it won't ever happen again." He joked, smiling. I chuckled softly and leaned in to press our lips together for the third time today. I smiled into the kiss and Alex hummed, sending tiny vibrations throughout my lips. I'm not sure I'll ever get use to that fluttering feeling I get inside my stomach every time we kiss, but it's not to say that I don't like it. Fucking butterflies.

~

Lunch went surprisingly well, Alex and I walked in hand and hand together and no one seemed to notice, and those who did take notice didn't seem to give a fuck.

Our little group of friends also didn't seem to care much, neither did they question us. They just went along with it, and smiled like they were just happy that we were happy. All of them were surprised with the fact that Alex was back and seemed pretty much okay. But again - the good friends they were - they didn't question him. They just let him be, and I was mentally thanking every one of them for that.

I glanced over at Alex, who sat beside me being all cute drinking his chocolate milk. He stopped once he saw that I was looking at him, and smiled adorably at me, as he slowly put down the carton of milk. Under the table, my hand shuffled around to find Alex's and my fingers brushed against his thigh, I found his hand tucked between his legs and gently tugged at his wrist. He blushed above the table and removed his hand and his bony fingers stumbled upon mine, lacing our fingers together almost immediately.

"So... you two dating now or what?" Justin's voice seemed to have raised over everybody else's and the table went silent at the question. I directed my eyes back over at Alex and he looked extremely uncomfortable. Anxiety over took me, as Alex let go of my hand from underneath the table and put his head down, almost as if he were ashamed he did that. Or maybe ashamed of us.