twelve

"Wait so you love me back?," he asked me as we released from each other's arms.

I nodded."Yeah.I think-I think I do."

His little blue eyes popped out of his forehead.He picked me up and spun me around.

The butterflies in my stomach fluttered.

Quickly and rapidly.

*Two Weeks Later*

We were in Europe and it was nothing but beautiful.Not only the scenery but being there with Joe was amazing.

I never felt so good in my life.We weren't officially dating,but we just felt good being around each other.

I haven't felt this way in such a long time.It was such a good and pure feeling I don't wanna replace.Ever.
•••
"And it's like I'm floating on a fucking marshmallow Morgan.Its like whatever he does,whatever he says makes me shit in my pants." I exclaimed to my hair stylist Morgan who was washing all her combs on the sink while hearing me fuss about joe again.

She looked at me with a weird expression."Shit in your pants? Couldn't you have come up with a better phrase Mel?" She laughed as she dried up all her equipment.

I screeched inside my pillow and waved my feet up in the air like a toddler.

Morgan sat right next to me."Melissa?"

I looked up slightly."Yes?"

"Are you in love?," she asked,wiping my hair out of my eyes.

I leaned on my elbow and thought about it."Hm.I don't know.What do you think?"

"I think you are." She said with a grin.

"You think so?"

She nodded.

"Good.Because I think so too."

______________________________

I edited this so many times omf

SO MUCH FLUFF

BUT YES THIS BITCH IS FINALLY IN LOVE WITH JOE YESYESYES

Short chapter more of a filler but ayeeeee

I'm in writers block let me know if I should add any juicy drama to spice things up ;)