one

Liv Tyler- Melissa "Melly" Franks

"Thanks Henry! See you at four!",I yelled to the cab driver.He drove off and I watched the small studio in front of my eyes.

"Here goes nothing",I breathed out as I walked inside.I went to the lobby and told the lady my name.

"Oh yes your on the roster! Your in studio 34 upstairs to your left!",she gave me a pass and walked me up the stairs.When we reached the door she gave me a smile and left.

I was nervous.Way too nervous.Being the youngest female in a male-dominated group?In the 80s?How is that possible?

I walked in and saw two guys sitting on the couch,with the manager,Maurice.

He looked at me,while the other two guys were confused."And there's our star!Boys I want you to meet Melissa Franks,your new band member!" He pulled me closer to the boys,who seemed upset and confused.

The taller one,with brownish hair and a somewhat a ponytail,looked at me closely while the shorter one stared down the manager.

"C'mon boys don't be shy shake her hand!",I held out my hand.The short one shook mine while the taller rejected it.

"I'm sorry a girl!",he remarked.I gasped loudly in my head.

"Excuse me for a second",he shoved Maurice out of the room.

I awkwardly smiled and he did the same."What's your name?",I asked.

"Jordan.And you are obviously Melissa." We both chuckled."You wanna sit down?" He offered.

"Sure." We both sat down on the couch as I could hear the taller one arguing with his manager.

"When me and mark created this group it was supposed to be a all boy group not boy and girl!" ,he hissed.

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"That's Donnie.Don't listen to him he's just in a pissy mood." Jordan said looking at me.I reluctantly smiled and kept looking down,hearing the conversation.

After talking to Jordan for a few minutes,two other boys walked in,along with Donnie and Maurice.

The two boys did handshakes with Jordan.He motioned me to get up so he could introduce me.

"Danny,Jonathan, this is Melissa,our new band member." Danny and Jonathan had similar shocked impressions,but they both shook my hand and smiled.