nine

"HE WAS GETTING A BLOW JOB FROM ANOTHER GIRL?!," My sister Clara almost choked on her oatmeal as I recounted the events that took place last night.

I nodded,not even wanting to relive it.

"Wait wait did he even know you were there? How did you even find them?"

"I was the last one to leave the studio and I heard noises coming from the bathroom.So I just went to check to see who it was and when I peeked my head through the door,there he was-" I finished off,hoping Clara would connect the dots.

She buried her face in her palms.

"Oh gosh Clara,I'm so sorry I don't know what to say.How do you feel?"

I couldn't even explain myself.I had a mix of emotions I couldn't even explain.Some part of me was angry,and another part of me was almost disappointed.How could he even do this? We're not dating or anything.And yeah I like him,at least I think so.But I just don't know what to do or say.

"I don't know honestly." I looked at the time."Oh shit."

"What happened?," she asked.

"I have to get ready the New Kids have to do a interview before we leave off for Europe."

I grabbed my duffel bag and jacket.

"Love you.See you tonight."

"Bye little sis.Make sure Joey doesn't get any other blow jobs!" She called out as I left the door.

•••••

I was doing the finishing touches on my hair and make up when Joey walked in.

"Hey Mel." He smiled at me.

I gave him a fake smile.As i continued putting on my mascara,he sat down on the chair looking at me in the mirror.

"You wanna hang out tonight?," he asked me.

"Sorry I'm hanging with Clara." I answered bluntly.

"Oh okay.What about Saturday?"

"I'm trying on stage outfits with Tony and Morgan.It'll take all day." I lied.

"Seems like your really busy then." He answered dryly.

"Yeah looks like it." I finished and turned around.He stood up and looked at me up and down.

"You look amazing." He said to me.

Why the fuck does he have to be so cute,I thought to myself.

He leaned in a little bit,trying to get a kiss,but I pulled back.

"Joey no."

"Why not just a little one." He puckered up his lips and tried to pull me in.

"Joe please don't."

"Why what's the problem?" He asked still trying to kiss me.

"Joe it's nothing just please don't."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you were with someone last night." I blurted out.