eight

"Melissa!," Jordan called out to me during rehearsal.

"What's up Jordan?," I looked up from my magazine.

"A basket is here for you."

"From who? A fan?," I asked,now intrigued.

"Nope.Not at all actually." He smirked and did a mischievous grin almost.

"Jordan,who is it from?," I asked.He started laughing,which made me chase after him.

I chased after him outside to the coffee room,and I saw a huge basket full of roses and a teddy beside it,with a heart box of chocolates accompanying it.

Donnie sat there,looking so intently at it.

"Gee Melissa,whose heart are you making pump for joy?," Jon asked,observing it also.

I looked in confusion.Before I could even read the note,Donnie stole it from hands and read it a loud himself.

"Dear Melissa,you looked amazing at the Kid's Choice Awards the other night by the way.I hope you're doing well.I'm back in town,and I hope we could do some catching up sometime.sincerely yours, Corey Haim."

My heart dropped in my stomach.The guys all looked at me,as if I knew what all this is about.

But I didn't.I honestly didn't.

How would I know that my ex boyfriend would send me a basket?

"Ohhhh Melissa,you and Haim are back on the hobby horse?," Donnie teased in which I punched his shoulder.

I grabbed the note from his hand and read it for myself.

Here's the back story from me and Corey Haim:

Corey and I met at a awards show years ago.We dated on and off for a little while.I was completely in love with him,and I know he was with me.At least at one point.

Corey fell into addiction,and sadly we broke up shortly after.I was insanely heart broken,I never cried harder for a boy in my life.

Corey is actually doing better now,from what I heard.

We spoke for a little bit at the Kid's Choice Awards,which was only a week ago.

He seemed to be healthier and a better state of mind.

It felt nice to talk to him.

He's trying to get back in the industry ever since his downfall.

I'm just so surprised he'd wanna talk to me after all that has happened.Our breakup wasn't exactly the cleanest.

I heard familiar voices come up in the hallway.

Danny and Joe.

"Shit." I ran towards the basket."Jon hide these please."

"Why?" He asked taking it.

"Just hide them joe is coming!" He hid them under the cabinet and I sat back down trying to act natural.

Him and Danny walked in laughing for whatever was hysterical in their boy minds.

"What's up guys." Danny greeted.Joe looked over to me right away and gave me a small smile.

I returned one back,with a million thoughts still roaming through my mind.

"Hey Donnie what do you got in your hand there?," Joey asked.My head immediately whipped around.The note.

"Oh,just something from a fan." He lied.He quickly crumpled it up and shoved it into his pocket.

Joey brushed it off,while my heart beated with relief.

••••••

The rest of the day was just us rehearsing for the European leg of our tour.

We were absolutely busted by the end of the day.

All I kept thinking about was Corey though.i can't stop thinking about him.I don't know why though.I obviously don't have feelings for him anymore.At least I didn't think so.

I was one of the last people to leave the dance studio.All I wanted to do was to take a shower and just jump into my bed and forget about everything.I love what I do,but it's stressful most of the time.

As I walked to my car,I walked by the restroom,which the lights were still on.

I was the only person in the building,meaning someone was in here.

As I got closer,I heard some weird movements and familiar voices.

I opened the door a little bit,and peeked my brunette head inside to see what it was.

My eyes couldn't even process what was going on.

It was Joey,having oral sex with another girl.

Her head bopping by his knees while his eyes were rolling back.

My heart pounded as my hands shaked upon the door.

I didn't even know what to do.I wanted to look away but I couldn't.Out of everyone,Joey?

Didn't he just tell me that he liked me?Now he's getting a blow job from another girl?

It was a while until he realized I was standing right there,watching what was supposed to be a "amazing" moment in his life.

"Melissa?," he squinted.

I immediately ran out hid behind a wall.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

I stayed behind the wall until I heard his footsteps fade away in the distance.

My head leaned on the wall,burying my face in my palms.