ten

The poor woman with the glasses stood there confused as she held the phone to the two fighting celebrities

I sighed deeply.I looked over towards Joe who seemed madder than he was twenty minutes ago.

"Corey Haim huh Melissa?," Joe spoke to me in a mocking tone.

"Tell him I'll speak to him later." I told the lady,who fled from the scene quickly.

Joe stood there with his arms crossed."Care to explain Melissa?"

"Oh shut up." I grunted."Come here." I grabbed his arm and led him to my dressing room so we wouldn't continue to fight in front of everyone.

I closed the door shut.

"So you could go around and fool around with Mr.Corey Haim but when I do it I'm the one who gets convicted?" He spoke angrily.

"Nothing is going on between me and Corey alright? We met at the awards show,we swapped numbers but that's it!," I explained.

"Sure you did." He mocked.

"What are you talking about?," why is joe turning into this asshole? I never seen this side of him.

"Mel I've seen you with your exes.Thats what you do,you take them back.Then they end up walking out of your hotel room every morning and never call back."

That hurt me.

"Joey how dare you-"

"How dare I what? Say the truth? It's true.You know how I know? Because I'm the one you cry too when they don't."

I felt a lump in my throat form as he kept throwing those words at me.Not only were they hurtful and sensitive to me,but they were true.

Joey stayed quiet as he saw my tears swell up.

"You know I don't like talking about that.What I do with guys is none of your fucking business."

"Well it's almost everyone's business considering there was a point where we saw a different guy come out of your tour bus every night." He quickly stopped in his tracks,with complete guilt and regret written on his face.

"Are you calling me a whore?" The tears were already making a puddle at this point.

"Melly,I'm,I'm sorry it didn't mean to come out that way,that's not what I meant at all-"

"Just get the fuck out Joe."

"Mels don't do this I'm sorry-"

"JOE!," I yelled,"just,get out."

He sighed and walked past me with no hesitation.

I sat down in my chair and sobbed into my hands.I never felt like shit in my life.

••••

Days Later

Clara and I sat down in the park having our little picnic.While she was talking about her latest date,I just couldn't get over what joe said to me.Did he mean it? Was that how he always thought of me? Is that how I am to everyone?

I took a bite to my watermelon and listened to Clara rant on.

While she spoke,I saw this group of teens.There was about four boys and two girls.They kind of reminded me of the new kids and I.

There was this girl and boy that was holding hands,and just giggling and making lovey eyes to each other.

My heart sank a little.Just joe saying those words hurt me so much.

"Earth to Melissa," Clara waved her hand into my face.

"Oh,sorry." I snapped out of it.

"What's up,you've been quiet ever since you got here."

"Nothing,its just,Joey has been frustrating me." I answered,not wanting to get into it.

Clara squinted behind me."Is that...Joey?"

I whipped my head around and saw Joe.

With Meredith.

"Who is he with?," Clara asked.

Meredith was wearing nothing but tight jeans and shirt that showed nothing but her cleavage,and her see through pink bra under her white blouse.

"That's Meredith." I grunted.

"Seems like a tramp to me." Clara said.

I turned to her."Trust me,she is."

"Wanna get out of here?," she asked.

"Yes please." We picked up our things and headed out.

On my way out,immediately paparazzi flashed those stupid cameras in my face.

"Melissa,did you hear about joeys new romance? Any news on that?"

"No." I just stayed quiet and quickly ran to my car.

It really irked me that Joey is actually going out with her.

I wasn't sure if he was doing it to make me jealous but it was for sure annoying me.

When I got home I plopped down on my bed and stared upon my ceiling.

I twiddled with my fingers,until a idea came to mind.

I went to the phone and dialed a number.

He picked up.

"Corey?," I answered.

"Melissa? I've been waiting for you to call me!," he answered excitedly.

"Yeah I've been busy.Anyways,want to do something tonight?"

______________________________

hehehehehehehehehe

Joey is asshole in this chapter I'm sorry BUT THINGS WILL GET BETTER