five

"Mel please it's not what you think!," I quickly ran down the parking lot,hearing Jon's voice behind me.

I ran inside the bus and slammed the door in his face.

I rubbed my head,completely shocked on what I just saw.

Jonathan

Making out with another male?

I mean I have no problem with gay people.But it's just so sudden.

Jonathan pounded his fists on the door.

I sighed deeply and opened it.

He walked in quickly and closed the door behind him.

He came closer."Mel listen,do not tell anyone else about this.Not even Jordan knows."

I crossed my arms and stood there."Okay but Jonathan please tell me something." He nodded."Are you....gay?" I almost whispered.

He looked down and ran his hands through his hair."I-I don't know,yet."

I breathed in deeply."Okay.I promise I won't tell anyone." He gave me a relived smile.He then hugged me,in which I returned.

"Thanks Mel." He left through the door and quickly ran back to his bus.

I flopped down on my couch.

What a eventful day.

••••

As we got into the hotel,there was millions of screaming fans in the lobby,so we had to sneak through the back.

Sometimes when it gets so full like this,we can't even go out.They just lock us up in our hotel rooms and until everything cools down.

I entered my room,putting my things away.

Morgan and Tony both went out to dinner,so I spent some time by myself,putting my things away.

The phone rang."Hello?"

"Hey come meet me by the elevator," joeys voice said.

"Okay." I put on my slippers,leaving with my flannel pajamas and Rolling Stones t shirt.

There was joey in a cap and overalls,with his hands in his pockets.

"What's up?," I greeted giving him a short hug.

"Wanna walk around?," he asked.

"Okay but only on this floor.There's fans everywhere." I warned.He nodded and we just walked around the long hallway.

I felt his blue eyes burn into my soul."What?," I asked,touching my face.

"Sorry I just find you prettier without all that makeup they make you put on." He said smiling a little.

I giggled."You're just saying that because your my friend.Anyways I'm not something you want to see in the morning."

Joey stayed quiet for a little bit."You know I used to have a crush on you."

My eyes widened,recalling the conversation from two years ago.

I tried to stay calm."Really?," I played off.

He chuckled."Yeah.I'm surprised you didn't know.I used to be like star struck every time I saw you." My cheeks started to flush,and my palms got all sweaty.

"Well I wasn't really that attractive when I was younger." I said,pulling my hair back.

"I thought you were.And I still do." He answered.Both of us stopped in our tracks and kind of stared at each other.

He smiled."I don't think that crush went away though." My face flushed again.

I don't know what came over me,but his beautiful sharp jawline was clenched as his curls went over his blue,long eyelashes eyes.His body was softly toned,and his lips were perfectly sized.

I cupped his cheeks,and laid my lips on top of his,causing him to do the same,with his hands resting on my hips.

Rush of sensation and blood ran through our veins,as his hands kept reaching up my shirt,while I pinned him against the wall.

"McIntyre,Franks! What the hell are you doing?!," we heard no other than our manager Maurice say.

Shit.

_______________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED YASAYYYY