two

"It's been fun and all but I really should go",I cutted in grabbing my bag and jacket

"Wait why?",Jordan got up.

Donnie sat there quietly."Well if the girl gotta go she has to go." He said looking down with a sly smirk.

I rolled my eyes and grunted.

"C'mon Melissa stay for a little bit." The guys pleaded.

I shook my head.

"Yeah I have to head out too." Joey got up also and grabbed his jacket.

"So do I." Jon repeated.

"C'mon you guys are killing me here!",Danny shouted taking a sip from his shake.

I sighed loudly and walked out,leaving the guys behind.

"Mel wait up!",Jon yelled catching up.I turned around."We just wanted to apologize for the way Don was acting back there.He's never usually like that." I looked down and forced a smile upon the two.

"It's okay guys really." I lied.
It was quiet for a moment.They were nice guys,really.But it's pretty obvious that I'm not wanted there.

"There's this thing tomorrow night and we really want you to come." Joe broke the silence,looking at Jon from behind me.

"I don't know guys-"

"Well you basically have to go.Usually when one or two of us is going to be somewhere he wants everyone there.I guess it's good "promotion." Jon explained.

I sighed loudly."I guess why not." I said.

"Nice! Just meet us at the studio tomorrow,say around 8:00." Joe's face lit up.For some reason it made me blush.

********

Jon,Joe,and I all walked in to the small but clean hotel room.

There was a bunch of guys and girls,who were all wearing dresses and slutty outfits,while I was just wearing a ponytail,a t-shirt with a jean jacket,and some regular bell bottoms.

"I guess I'm a little underdressed",I whispered into Jon's ear.He just looked and chuckled.

"It's okay so am I." He whispered back,pointing out his leather jacket and bright yellow shirt.

I liked Jon.He wasn't like the other guys.He was definitely sweet and caring.I could tell we'll be very close.

We sat down at a few chairs by the window.Joe took a seat next to me,while Jon was talking to some guys.