"Chiaki: With the drumstick being a trap...I think"

"Arian: I swear something doesn't add up"

"Hajime: What do you mean?"

"Fuyuhiko: She's right. Ibuki was infected with the disease, but Hiyoko was wasn't. Why was she killed then?"

"Kazuichi: Whoever killed her got tired of dealing with Hiyoko's bullshit"

"Hajime: Wasn't it you who saw Hiyoko last, Sonia?"

"Kazuichi: Again with accusing Miss Sonia?"

"Sonia: No...I'm not being accused as the killer"

"Kazuichi: Then what!?"

"Sonia: Hiyoko was struggling with her kimono...it was one of the reasons she locked herself in her room...I told her about the full-view mirror in the music venue"

"Arian: Hm...."

"Nagito: Did you figure out the killer already, Arian?"

"Arian: Not yet. Who was killed first?"

"Nekomaru: Who was killed first!? It was obviously Ibuki"

"Nagito: Answer this question then. Why did Hiyoko leave her room?"

"Sonia: She went on her free will"

"Fuyuhiko: If no one called for her, then why did she go?"

"Chiaki: The main reason she locked herself in her room because she was being overly cautious of the Despair Disease..."

"Arian: I know Hiyoko is a smart girl. She wouldn't leave her room just because someone called for her. We saw what happened the last time someone wanted to meet her..."

"Akane: Are you sure that she wasn't abducted? She must've locked the door as she was taken by the killer"

"Hajime: Then she would've had no reason to hide the key deep in her kimono. They would've put the key in the most obvious place"

"Akane: Try to remember WHAT Hiyoko's body looked like. Her Kimono was messed up! She fought the killer. That's the-"

"Arian: Allow me to stop you there. The reason Hiyoko's kimono was like that was because she wasn't wearing it properly...."

"Hajime: Exactly. It's also the same reason why she went up on her own"

"Sonia: She was struggling with her kimono. I informed her of the mirror in the music venue"

"Kazuichi: Make her do a little somethin' somethin!"

"Hajime: Hell no..."

"Arian:..........."

"Nekomaru: Silence does not look good on you, Motono"

"Arian: Hiyoko's murder. It was accidental because the killer didn't know that Hiyoko was going to be there"

"Gumdham: Excluding Sonia, since she already knew about the mirror"

"Sonia:  Even though I knew she was going to go there, I couldn't predict when she would arrive"

"Fuyuhiko: I'm confused. If the killer didn't predict it, why did they kill Hiyoko?"