"Fuyuhiko: Not only did we find Ibuki's body, but Hiyoko's as well. Not only that, but she was taped to the pillar"

"Mikan: After we decided to lower the hanged body, we confirmed that it was Ibuki"

"Hajime: That's when the Body Discovery Announcement played twice"

"Nagito: Thank you, I understood it easily...however, how do I know that Hajime's testimony is real?"

"Hajime: Are you doubting me?"

"Nagito: If you're the only one who saw the video AND the first one who found Ibuki's body...you can lie all you want to and lead us down the wrong path"

"Hajime: Why would I lie?"

"Sonia: Why would he lie?"

"Arian: It would've taken a long time to kill both Ibuki and Hiyoko...well..."

"Mikan: W-well what, Rion?"

"Arian: Hajime, how long were you away from the music venue AFTER you found Ibuki's body?"

"Hajime: Around 10 minutes"

"Nekomaru: What are you planning, Motono?"

"Arian: Something doesn't add up...argue some more. How about the blocked door?"

"Fuyuhiko: I see where you're getting at. The killer stalled for time by blocking the door"

"Akane: What do you mean by that?"

"Fuyuhiko: It should've been more than 10 minutes to kill Hiyoko and taped her down on the pillar. They stalled for time by blocking the door"

"Sonia: Since that door was the only entrance was the only way in, the killer couldn't leave"

"Fuyuhiko: Meaning, when we broke the door, the killer had to be inside"

"Mikan: W-what?!"

"Fuyuhiko: Which means that the only suspicious people are the only ones who doesn't have alibis. Leaving everyone from Team Hotel with the exception of Chiaki the only ones who doesn't have an alibi"

"Gundham: Are you suspecting ME?"

"Sonia: M-me too?"

"Kazuichi: What the hell?!"

"Nekomaru: I'm not the killer!"

"Arian:......"

"Kazuichi: Are you not going to defend yourself, Arian?"

"Arian: I'm used to be accused of being the killer at this point...I also don't have an alibi. However, we are not the killers and the killer couldn't have been inside"

"Fuyuhiko: Why not?"

"Arian: The killer glued the door from the outside"

"Nekomaru: From the outside...how?"

"Hajime: Rion is right. There was this green substance that was between the gap between the door...glue like substance...that smelled like mechanics/workshop smell"

"Fuyuhiko: Like...rubber?"

"Chiaki: No...like glue. It tasted like glue too"

"Arian: You...ate...the glue?"

"Akane: Edible glue?!"

"Sonia: I don't think that glue is edible..."

"Hajime: The glue was only applied between the gaps of the closed doors...it was applied from the outside"