Chapter 5

Arias POV:

We both pulled away breathless; our foreheads touching and our eyes closed.

"Wow," I breathed, shocked that someone could make me feel so amazing just from one kiss.

I opened my eyes as Dillon moved his head away and giggled at the astonished look he was giving me. He then smiled; a real smile. My heart fluttered.

Shit, I could not be catching feelings for Dillon Carter. No way. Not happening!

But it is...

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Maddie, immediately beelining  towards me. She grabbed my arm and hauled me away from Dillon before I could even react.

"Maddie what the hell?" I asked, as she continued to drag me through the house.

"We need to go! My mum just called and shes freaking out," She said, stopping and turning towards me.

"Lets get the hell out of here!" I yelled, quickly walking in the direction of the door.

You see Maddie's mum, as much as I love here, was no one to play with as she is probably one of the most scariest people I have ever met when she is mad. You know how to solve that; don't make her mad!

Dillon blocked the doorway and stood in front of us intimidatingly crossing his arms.

"Where are you going?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I sighed in annoyance; does he not know that if he doesn't move his butt right now, there is very large chance we will get murdered by Crazy Carrie (Maddie's mother).

"Home obviously."

"And how exactly are you getting there?" He asked cockily, just like the annoying asshole he is.

"Uber," I answered, smirking at his little shocked face.

He was about to argue but before he could even open his delicious yet annoying mouth, I cut him off by pushing him out of the way and leaving.

Before I could even take two steps out the bloody door, arms gripped my waist and pulled me back.

"Forgetting something sweetheart?" He whispered in my ear; his breath hitting my neck and leaving goosebumps all over my body.

"N-no?" I stuttered.

I was turned around so fast I almost got whip lash and before I could react his lips were on mine for the second time today.

The kiss lasted a few seconds, before he pulled away smirking.

"See you at school baby," he said, pecking my lips, before walking away and leaving me in a dazed state.

Loud beeping cut me out of my trance and I quickly ran to the uber and got in, driving away.

I touched my lips softly and smiled as I remembered who they had just been touching.

Dammit, I'm in too deep!

*************************************

Authors note:

Really short chapter today guys, sorry!
Thank you again for your support, it really means a lot.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Xoxo