Chapter 3

^^Maddie^^

Aria's pov:

We had been driving for about 15 minutes and I still had no clue where we were going. The silence in the car was killing me and I needed some answers so I said a little prayer, before opening my mouth to speak.

"So... we sort of just left my best friend in the mall, so if you could just turn back and drop me off there that would be fantastic," I said, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

He glanced at me for a second, before turning his eyes back on the road. I waited for a reply for a good two minutes before realising that this asshole has just really ignored me.

"Oh so thats how it is... I see, don't worry. Act like I'm not here. Ignore me. I don't care. Look at my face, does it look like I'm bothered? No, because Im not. Really, its no problem at all. I can just talk to myself. I don't mind," I rambled, acting like his silence didn't annoy me.

Again...silence. Nothing. Nada. No reply. No noise. Not even a facial expression.

"This asshole made me leave the love of my life an now he's going to ignore me. Ignorant people. Thats what this is." I murmured, angrily turning my body to face the window.

The car immediately swerved violently and pulled over to the side of the road. I looked at him in shock; his face was red and his whole body was shaking with anger.

Why Aria? Why did you have to open your stupid mouth?

"Look Im really sorry if I offended you, its just...."

"Who is it? Who is the love of your life? I told you you were mine. That means that any boy you even look at will be killed because I don't share baby!" He hissed, a dark look covering his face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said, looking at him as though he was from another planet. "I was talking about food duh."

His body loosened up slightly and he let out a sigh relied, before turning back onto the road and driving like he didn't just have a psycho outburst.

"Look dude, I really don't have the slightest clue what your problem is but let me tell you something, you better take me back to the mall so I can see my friend who is probably worried sick about me and you need to leave me alone because quite frankly, you're scary and weird!" I shouted, turning towards him with a glare.

He gave me an amused look and let out a snort, before replying to my demand.

"Well princess, let me tell you something, your friend will not be worrying about you because right now she is sitting in the car behind us with my friends as she was taken too, and as for leaving you alone, well that will never happen because like I said before, you are mine," he replied, smirking as he said the last three words.

I let out a loud groan before burying my face in my hands. Seriously, what is this dudes problem? And Maddie, is she okay? Have they hurt her? Is she going crazy?

Realisation hit me like a tonne of bricks...I still have my phone. Wow, for kidnappers, they sure are stupid.

I dialled Maddie's number and it rang twice before she picked up.