Chapter 4

^^Chase^^

Aria's pov:

I gasped as we entered the so called hide out; this place was huge and was definitely not secretive whatsoever.

"This place is amazing," Maddie breathed out beside me, just as in awe as I was.

"Are you guys millionaires or something?" I asked, looking at Dillon expectedly.

"You can say that," his friend smirked, moving beside me and putting his arm around my shoulders.

Now usually I wouldn't mind an extremely hot guy touching me but for some unexplainable reason, it just didn't feel right.

"Erm, why are you touching me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"What, am I not allowed to?" He smirked again.

Okay this idiot was really starting to annoy me now. I glared at his hand hoping that he would feel the pain of my wrath but after a few moments I gave up trying and just use another tactic.

His hand moved away so fast like I had burned him or something and he let out a girlish squeal. He held his hand to his chest and pointed his finger at me in horror.

"Did you just... did you really just... why would you...who even does that?" He whined, still looking at me in horror.

"Someones a tad bit over dramatic," I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"You just bit me! I have a right to be over dramatic. Your crazy. Dillon she's absolutely insane!" He shouted to Dillon, pointing his hands to me in exasperation.

"Okay that's enough childish behaviour for now. Chase stop whining like a baby, what happened just now is karma for putting your paws all over someone else's girl," Dillon said, glaring at Chase.

What does he mean my someone else's girl, I'm completely single. I think.

"Can we do something fun now?" Maddie moaned, looking bored out of her brain.

"Yeah, you dragged us here and now you need to entertain us or its bye bye buddies," I threatened, linking my arm through Maddies.

Dillon gave me a look as if the threat of leaving annoyed him. I smiled innocently before giving him the finger.
No one gives me that look and gets away with it.

"Okay you want fun, lets have fun," Dillon said, looking at me mischievously.

I raised a brow at him and motioned for him to continue. He started to walk towards me slowly, like a predator walking towards its prey. His eyes stayed connected with mine as he reached my face.

I gasped as he took me in his arms and pulled me towards him quickly. He bent down towards my ear, his breath tickling it and leaving me squirming with anticipation.

"Water fight," he whispered, before pulling away quickly.

I screamed as I felt the cold water hit my face, looking around in shock and confusion at what the hell just happened. After the realisation hit me, I gave him the angriest look I could muster.

I gave Maddie a look next to me, which basically meant this is war bitch, you with me? And like the ride or die bitch she is, she nodded her head in agreement.

We came up with a little plan, which we communicated telepathically because you know, were cool like that and I started putting my act together.

"Argh, my face it hurts," I screamed, falling to the floor and dramatically sobbing into my hands.

I immediately felt arms engulf me as Dillon started to panic and freak out.

"Shit I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me. I didn't mean for it to hurt you, I swear," he panicked, saying sorry over and over again.

I swooned at how incredibly sweet this guy was but quickly remembered to keep my act together.

"Get away from me, you bastard!" I shouted, standing up and moving away from him.

Damn, I deserve an oscar for this performance!

He stood up quickly after me, a look of remorse and guilt taking over his face. I saw Maddie creeping up behind him and she gave me the thumbs up to signalise that she had successfully found a water source.

"You want to know something Dillon, paybacks a bitch!" I smirked, before the water fell over his shocked little face.

Maddie and I burst out into a fit of giggles and were soon joined by Zach and Dillon's other friend.

After the shock died down, Dillon quickly made his way towards me and threw me over his shoulder before I could even react.

"Hey you big ass, let me down!" I shouted, pounding on his back.

He responded by patting my but every time my fist hit his back, which ultimately was a lot and I let out a long sigh before giving up and just hanging there quietly.

We entered a room and I was carefully let down onto the floor. Before I could even yell at the big oaf for carrying me away like that, his lips were on mine.

Oh shit, this isn't going to end well!

*************************************

Hey guys, sorry for the extremely slow updates. I have recently been through my GCSE's and then went on holiday so  I have had no time to update but updates will be coming much more quickly now!

Thank you all for your support and nice comments, they mean a lot and thank you for sticking with this story even though it has taken centuries for it to be updated....