Chapter 1

^^Aria^^

Arias pov:

"Aria hurry up. We are going to be late!" My best friend Maddie shouted from downstairs.

Geez, hasn't this girl ever heard of arriving fashionably late. I ignored her shouts and the loud beeps coming from her brothers jeep, and continued to apply the finishing touches.

Today was Friday therefore like every Friday, we were going to a party. Todays party was hosted by Callie Green, lets just call her an acquaintance of mine because she has too much of a big mouth to call her an actual friend.

I looked in the mirror admiring my outfit one last time. I was wearing a short, tight black dress, which reached about mid-thigh. My hair was naturally curly so I straightened it for a change and left it to hand over my shoulders. I took my red lip gloss and applied it all over my lips and then grabbed my red clutch and heels to tie the outfit together.

All in all, I looked smokin. I gave myself a nod of approval, before rushing downstairs.

"Okay, I'm ready," I shouted towards Maddie, who was too busy typing on her phone.

"Girl, you look hot," she squealed, looking me up and down with a huge smirk on her face.

"Right back at ya, sista!" I countered with a smirk of my own as I headed to the door. "Bye mum!"

The closing of the front door cut off the faint "Have a good time!" that floated from the kitchen.

Sitting at the bottom of the drive way was James in his beautiful black jeep. James was another one on my closest friends and Maddie's  brother so we have known each other for a long time.

Maddie and I strutted to his car, arm in arm, giggling to each other. As we reached the door, James stuck out his blonde head, looking very irritated with us.

"What the hell took you so long. I've been waiting thirteen minutes!"

"Wow, how specific," I said with an eye roll.

"You'll have to thank Aria for that," Maddie retorted, being her usual smart-ass self. "She decided to go full out tonight."

"And thank God for that because now I get to look at the hottest girl in the world and my future wifey," James smirked.

"You know it, hubby," I flirted back with a wink.

"Ew, that's disgusting!" Maddie screamed with an exaggerated gag.

James and I laughed to ourselves- we always messed around like that because it got on Maddie's nerves and well it's just fun.

James' jeep rumbled to a start and we began the journey to the party, dramatically singing along to songs on the radio. We were goofs like that.

Fifteen minutes later, James pulled up outside the party and rushed to open the door for Maddie and I.

"Ladies," he said with a posh accent and a mocking bow.

"Why thank you kind sir," I played along, grabbing his hand and pulling myself out of the car.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I could hear the booming music pounding in my ears. People were already drunk as hell, stumbling around on the dance floor. How the neighbours never complained, I don't know.

Maddie and I linked arms and entered the house, with James following behind us.  We beelined straight for the bar and took two bottles of bear while James, as the designated driver, was stuck with a coke.

Like always we socialised for a bit with people from our school, some we liked and most we didn't like. We started talking to Callie, the host of the party, about girl stuff like clothes and shit, when the song single ladies blasted through the speakers.

"This is my song!" I screamed, grabbing Maddie's hand and dragging her to the dance floor with me.

We shook our asses to the music, giggling loudly and screaming the lyrics.

"If you like it then you should have put a ring on it!"

Suddenly, the music cut off and the whole house went quiet. Maddie and I shrugged before continuing with our sing along.

"All the single ladies now put your hands up!" We screamed, laughing our asses off.

Okay so we were a little drunk but this party was weird as hell and needed something to lighten the mood.

The house was silent and all you could hear was Maddie and I screaming the lyrics to single ladies.

I was cut off again when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and gasped when I was met with the face of Dillon Carter, the schools bad boy.

"I'd put a ring on it," he whispered in my ear.

Okay so that was sexy. Like seriously it was sexy as hell and I was very turned on. But nothing could of anticipated what I was about to do.

I leaned forward and crashed my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I did the same with his shoulders. His hand gripped my ass making me gasp, which gave him the opportunity to shove his tongue in.

God, his lips were so warm and soft. I know this sounds cliche and so unbelievable but fireworks were exploding around us and my whole body felt alive.

Not a pin drop was heard as we made out. This went on for about two amazing minutes, before Maddie cleared her throat behind me.

I immediately pushed him away and held my hand to my lips in shock. Why did I just do that?!!

"God job cupcake," he said smirking "You have just claimed yourself as mine."

He pecked my lips one more time, before turning away and leaving.

The whole school turned to me in shock.

I groaned loudly. What the hell have I just done!