Chapter 2

^^Dillon^^

Arias pov:

I woke up groaning as the headache hit me like a tonne of bricks. Jesus christ, what happened last night. I remember dancing with Maddie and then everything else from there is a huge blur.

I sat up clutching my head, wincing as the sun glared at me through the window. I looked at Maddie, who was currently snoring her brains out and gagged as the drool dripped out of her mouth.

"Maddie!" I screamed, immediately waking her up.

She quickly shot up, looking around the room in alarm, before setting her eyes on me. Lets just say if looks could kill, I would have died a painful death.

"What happened last night?" I asked, reluctantly.

A look of shock crossed her face. "You don't remember?" She shouted.

I covered my ears and hissed as the sound of her loud voice echoed through my brain.

"I don't remember a thing," I admitted, looking at her for some help.

She grabbed a hold of my hands and looked me in my eyes. A concerned look on her face.

"What I'm about to tell you may be alarming but I just want to let you know that Im here," She said, giving me a heart warming smile.

I gave her a 'really' look, urging her to stop being dramatic and hurry up and tell me what stupid shit I did last night.

"You sort of made out with Dillon Carter and he sort of claimed you as his," She rushed.

I looked at her blankly for a minute, before bursting into laughter. Ha ha, as if. Me and Dillon carter. No! Never!

My laugher slowly died down as I realised the serious look on her face.

"Oh god," I whispered, as realisation hit me like a tonne of bricks.

"Okay Aria, calm down," She said in a soothing tone.

"Oh god! Why me? Im going to have to change my name and move to China. This is it. My life is over. Goodbye cruel world," I cried, dramatically throwing myself face first onto the bed.

"Shall we go to the mall to get some food?" Maddie asked, patting the back of my head.

"Food?" I asked in a small voice, looking up at her with hope.

"Food," She nodded.

I let out a squeal of excitement and jumped up, walking to my wardrobe and grabbing a random outfit.

You see its simple really, food is life! And no one comes between me and food; not even Dillon Carter.

I grabbed a cute baby blue summer dress, which reached about mid thigh and paired it with a white jacket and white heeled boots.  I put my hair up into a messy bun and put on mascara and some pink lip gloss.

Maddie and I grabbed our clutch bags and headed downstairs to the kitchen, where my mum sat quietly reading a magazine.

"Hey mum," I greeted, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweety, how was your night?" She asked, her eyes not moving from her magazine.

"It was okay, don't really remember much," I mumbled, hugging her from behind.

She let out a little giggle mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked, giving her a questioning look.

"I said your stupid!" She shouted, sassily clicking her fingers.

"Yeah well your stupider," I shouted back, walking towards the door.

"Come on Mads," I grumbled, pulling her along with me.

The sound of my mothers laughter was drown out by the door closing. My mother and I are very close and have been my whole life. When you grow up without a father figure, your mum becomes both parents and I wouldn't change it for the world.

We jumped in the car and drove to the mall, singing loudly to Beyoncé on the radio. I was bouncing up and down in excitement, thinking about the delicious food I was about to eat.

As soon as we arrived, I rushed out the car and inside the mall. My eyes lit up at the sight of the food court and I sighed in relief before making my way over to it. Maddie quickly followed behind me as my pace quickened.

What? I was excited okay. Food!

Suddenly, the alarms went off and a bunch of screams echoed throughout the mall. I looked at Maddie with a bewildered expression, which she mirrored. What the hell is going on?

"Get back here now!" A security guard shouted towards a group of boys heading our way.

I locked eyes with the devil himself who's eyes lit up with recognition as he looked me up and down. A smirk took over his beautiful features and I glared at him as I walked faster to the food court.

My arm was grabbed roughly as I was pulled along, being dragged through the mall by Dillon.

"Dillon, what the hell let go!" I screamed, trying to release my arm from his grip.

He just turned his head and smirked at me, before running as fast as he could. My breath quickened as I ran faster than I have ever ran.

We ran until we reached the outside. Dillon let go of my arm and turned to face me. Oh god, his face is so beautiful!

I was about to give him a piece of my mind. Who the hell does he think he is dragging me like that.

"Just who the hell do you-" I was cut off, by Dillon picking me up and throwing me in a car.

"Dillon, what the fuck!" I shouted, glaring at him as he slammed the car door shut.

"Princess, do me a favour and shut up!" he roared, shocking me into silence.

The nerve of this asshole - first he makes me a fugitive, then he kidnaps me and now he shouts at me! All that I know is now I am in deep shit. The schools bad boy just kidnapped me!