Smut. Need I Say More?

A/N: i'm not usually one to address this, but I noticed that multiple people have been promoting their stories on my message board, in my comments, etc. these past few weeks.

please refrain from posting that stuff on my stories. feel free to send me the link in my dms, but i'm not a fan of promoting your own story on someone else's. that's their platform, not yours.

i never promoted my story on anyone else's pages because i felt it was rude to take away from their hard work by posting mine. it looks like spam and to me it looks as if you don't care about reading my book, you just want to get your name out there.

so please, please don't post your stories on my page or my comments. if you send me a link in my dms i won't mind it at all. sorry if i sound bitter, but it's just not something i'm a fan of.

thank you.

*

I loved living in the U.K. with Harry. The kids were getting older and more talkative, Harry's company was thriving, and I felt like I was living my best life. We were traveling to Paris in a few days to check out the new house we would be staying in while Harry expanded his company to France. We debated on whether or not to bring Charlotte and Thomas, but since we would only be in Paris for a couple days, we decided to let them stay with Anne while we were gone.

"Mommy?" Charlotte said to me one evening while we waited for Harry to come home. "Tommy stole my crayons again."

I picked her up and adjusted her butterfly shirt. "Now, why's he done that?"

She shrugged, grabbing a piece of my hair in her tiny hands and tugging gently. "I don't know. And I wanna color."

"Well, let's go talk to him." We walked into the living room where Thomas had coloring books scattered all over the floor, many crayons out of the box and he was currently going to town on a ripped-out coloring page of an elephant.

"Tommy," Charlotte whined. "Look at the mess you made."

Yep, she was definitely Harry's daughter. I set her down and Thomas smiled up at me, picking up his elephant drawing and presenting it to me.

"Look, Mommy." He beamed. "I named him Carl."

"Carl is beautiful." I told him as I knelt down to pick up the crayons on the floor. "Tommy, did you take Lottie's crayons without asking?"

His smile dropped and he shrugged, avoiding eye contact with me. "I don't know."

"Tommy, you know you need to ask before you use something that belongs to someone else."

He nodded silently, and I looked over at a pouty Charlotte. "What do you say to your sister, Tommy?"

He pursed his lips and looked at me with his adorable green eyes before turning to his sister. "Sorry, Lottie." He bent down and grabbed a pink crayon and held it out to her. "Do you wanna color with me?"

She fought back the smile trying to form on her lips and nodded, taking the crayon from him and they both found photos to color together. I smiled at how lovely they were to each other, even after a small argument. Harry and I were big on teaching manners and respect as early as possible, and they seemed to be catching on very well.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and Harry's voice echoed through the first floor. "I'm home!"

The kids instantly dropped their crayons and shouted, "Daddy!" as they ran towards the front door. I could tell they nearly tackled him by the sound of his "Oof."

I walked into the front hall and saw my beautiful husband carrying both kid in either arm. "How was your day? Did you guys do anything fun?"

"We went to the park today." Tommy said. "We fed the duckies."