Part 44

pls read the author'a note at the end thx ballsacks

(if you slûts even coMMenT KiWi anYWheRE in thiS chAptER I sWeAr tO gOd)

Word count: 2474
________________________________

*2 Weeks Later*

Well, I had finally graduated. I was finally done at Pittsburg State University and now my next chapter in life was moving back to England with Harry.

"Here, love," he said, taking one of the two boxes I was carrying. "Let me help you."

We were currently moving all of my stuff from my apartment to a moving truck that would follow us to the airport and then they'd load up everything onto Harry's jet.

I was so excited to finally live with Harry for more than just a measly three weeks. This was forever, and my heart fluttered at the simple idea of him being by my side forever.

As my husband.

England was lovely when we arrived, the weather was beautiful, much to Harry's surprise. He half-expected it to be raining once we landed but the sun was shining and everything was right with the world.

It took about a week for me to be fully moved in. I didn't have an extreme amount of boxes to unpack, but moving Harry's things around to fit mine was what made the move in so extensive.

I had also been extremely tired these last few days, and waking up with some slight nausea. It would go away after a couple hours, but I hated being so fatigued when Harry was home from work and I felt like I wasn't loving him enough.

Once the weekend hit, Harry and I could finally spend some time together. He was back working at his company and in the process of expanding to Paris, and it was starting to look like we'd be moving there within the year. I was excited to start this adventure with him: traveling the world, seeing new places and getting to experience different cultures in different countries.

"You better brush up on your French, mon chérie." He said, poking my cheek.

"I only know one thing in French and it's very naughty," I said sheepishly, rubbing my eyes and blinking a few times to try and wake myself up. "I don't think I'd get very happy responses if I said it."

He raised an eyebrow and said, "And what might that be?"

I pursed my lips before saying, "J'ai envie d'aller au lit avec vous."

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, you might need a better conversation starter."

I shrugged. "I told you."

"We'll brush up on it, we've got time." He said with an assuring smile.

*

The following week was pure hell. I was so tired all the time, and I found myself falling asleep anywhere I could lay down. Harry even noticed I wasn't my usual self and insisted we see a doctor but I told him it was probably just me getting used to the six hour time difference between the U.S. and the U.K. again. He thought it was ridiculous but there was no other explanation for my fatigue so he let it slide.

It wasn't until one early morning when I woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom, almost tripping on the rug before I emptied my stomach into the toilet.