Umm, Threesome?

per request by one of my readers. i thought, why not?

it's about to get fifty shades of lirry up in this bîtch
________________________________

Jillian's POV

Having Harry back in Pittsburg was exactly what I needed. Last semester was so difficult, and my mom could even see a difference in my attitude when she talked to me on the phone; to be honest, everyone saw a difference in my attitude.

He did find it a little hard at first to become accustomed to not working at the office anymore. He did visit Liam fairly often, but he mainly worked from home. Though, our apartment wasn't exactly on-campus, so when he did leave, no one really noticed so the amount of rumors remained pretty low.

While I was sat at my desk with my computer, I momentarily glanced over at Harry as he sat on my bed, and my suspicions arose as I noticed him smirking at his computer screen.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, slightly afraid to know the answer.

He shrugged, biting his lip as he gazed up at me. "Some new ways to spice up our sex."

I rolled my eyes and turned my body to face him. "And why are you doing this?"

"Because the last time we had sex was a week ago and with your midterms coming up, you need a pick me up." He said confidently, but I gave him a look.

"And this is your idea of a pick me up?"

"How do you feel about a threesome?"

"Harry!" I scolded him, quickly shushing him as I went over to the bed. I sat down and prayed Sadie didn't hear him. "We don't need to be discussing this right now, and there's no way we'd ever do a threesome."

"Why not?" He leaned forward, pouring his lips and I looked at him as if he had three heads.

"Because there's no one we'd be able to have a threesome with anyway," I said. The idea of it sounded thrilling, but no one in their right mind would want to do that with us. "Who on earth would want to do a threesome with us? You don't trust half the guys you know anyway."

He rolled his eyes. "Obviously I'd ask someone who I know won't take my lady from me."

I sat and pondered for a moment when he added, "And who's to say it has to be a guy?"

"I don't know how comfortable I'd be sharing you like that." I said. "Everyone knows how hot you are, do you realize how many girls would climb you like a tree if I asked them? Yeah, not happening."

"I love when you're jealous." He smiled, and I crossed my arms defensively.

"I'm not jealous." I said. "I just don't want your body exposed to other women. That's for me and only me."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Mhm," before looking back down at his computer. "What about Liam?" He suddenly suggested, and I gave him a nervous look.

"He doesn't seem like that type of person." I said.

"Well, then you clearly haven't seen Liam intoxicated before." He chuckled. "He may not seem like it on the outside, but he's a hell of a party animal and has probably had séx on every flat surface you can think of."